The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jabs bug and CC bug.

Wikter_Bravo
Wikter_Bravo
✭✭✭
Playing my stamplar, i animation cancel a heavy attack and jabs, when i hit a target the health does not go down. A few seconds later they explode and die, after they respawn they are missing an X% of their health and my jabs are still taking down their health while not casting it. Now onto the cc bug, Im in battlegrounds and i get cc'd. I move on a few meters away and then brought back to the same spot, like a server rollback, only i am sliding across the ground as if i was hit by take flight. This is then followed by a crash and a sexy 20 minute cooldown. Anyone have these bugs, if so, is there a fix around it or is it a premium feature?
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It not strictly jabs and cc bugs. It is some huge desynchronization going on after maintenance. Think I will make thread of it with some of video. It seems only affect bgs.
    Edited by Cinbri on February 27, 2018 9:05PM
  • Wikter_Bravo
    Wikter_Bravo
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, I've lost track of all the bugs.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hm, I've lost track of all the bugs.

I don't remember when last time such amount of bugs were introduced with Update.
  • Wikter_Bravo
    Wikter_Bravo
    ✭✭✭
    Its the buggiest update so far.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its the buggiest update so far.

The price you pay for using contractors instead of getting dirty and doing the work yourself :)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • jao0199
    jao0199
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, here im having that bug too. The creature seems to freeze for a while then they die 0.5 seconds later.
    REALLY ANNOYING BUG.
    Also im experiencing some freezes sometimes, and its not my ping.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happen in pve aswell.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA