Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heads Up on Crown Cost of Items?

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
When you do the preview for the upcoming crown store items for each month could yall maybe give the crown cost also? I'm sure I'm not alone in my money being tight so I only get enough crowns to get the items I really, really, REALLY want. But it's hard to budget when we have no idea how much we'll need to set aside. I mean will it take 21k crowns? Would 10k crowns cover it? 5k crowns? I mean sure we can guess based on past cost of similar items but that isn't always right.
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason you want this is the exact reason you will never get it. You think ZOS wants you to have the info ahead of time and be able to budget? Nope. They want you to spend all the crowns you have asap so you go buy more when you find out you need X for an item that is only being offered for 3 days. They love the impulse buyers.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prices aren't yet finalized when the Showcase is released, only the month's release schedule.
    signing off
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason you want this is the exact reason you will never get it. You think ZOS wants you to have the info ahead of time and be able to budget? Nope. They want you to spend all the crowns you have asap so you go buy more when you find out you need X for an item that is only being offered for 3 days. They love the impulse buyers.

they're idiots..

they'd sell more if they offered everything all the time, instead of the limited window crap. Sure you'll get some "limited time" panic buyers, but far more buyers overall, if offered full period.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

they're idiots..

they'd sell more if they offered everything all the time, instead of the limited window crap. Sure you'll get some "limited time" panic buyers, but far more buyers overall, if offered full period.

I agree personally. I see what they are trying to do and that's the problem. People that are aware of shady practices don't like when they see them from companies they are trying to respect.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hold back on buying things when I get crowns because of this. I never know if something awesome will be released with a limited time to buy it and maybe I simply can not spare the cash to get crowns at that time. It's frustrating to have to miss out because you can't plan, even if it is only a month ahead. It would be nice, since they are fixing to release a huge house, if they put the crowns on sale, like NOW. I can only go by other houses and assume this brotherhood house will be what, 11-15k crowns? That's coming up soon, if I'm going to get enough crowns I need to know how many are enough, and my money is very tight so I can only get as many as needed and no more. Either that or just forget it and miss out, again.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso