Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

harvest addon?

EternalDiva
EternalDiva
✭✭✭
Harvestmap doesnt appear to work. shows you only what you have already found. Im looking for something more along the lines of the gathermate addon I use in warcraft. It uses a database contributed to by users so you can see where the thngs are you want to harvest even if you never harvested it before. Kinda like skyshards. I can see all those on my map even though Ive not found them yet. so why not plants? Is there such an addon?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want all nodes on Harvest Map you need to upload and merge your files as described on the add-on page. However it's not working with the current version in the normal website way.

If you haven't already check section 9. on here for information how to achieve it.
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info57-HarvestMapEsoheadMarkers.html
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • EternalDiva
    EternalDiva
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    If you want all nodes on Harvest Map you need to upload and merge your files as described on the add-on page. However it's not working with the current version in the normal website way.

If you haven't already check section 9. on here for information how to achieve it.
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info57-HarvestMapEsoheadMarkers.html

I try this before and it used to work. been away from the game for awhile. come back and no longer works. I try doing this on and off with the pins and back and forth and it shows nothing. not even what I already gather let alone what others gather. So, assuming its out of date and not useable? Maybe its operator error on my part but I couldnt get it to work anymore.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harvest Map Merge has been weird for a while.

Probably best to ask someone who has ran this addon for their LUA files as described on the Addon Webpage.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• EternalDiva
    EternalDiva
    ✭✭✭
    I think its only usable anymore if you running windows. I found no mac support.