The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just another day in Lagrodill

MaxwellC
MaxwellC
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Edited by MaxwellC on February 28, 2018 6:40PM
不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
Coined by Maxwel
l
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you just teleporting around or something crazy like that? I just looked at the top video link you posted, looks like you ported right into the enemy and then got wasted.

That sucks...
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both happen to me on PS4. Love it.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • The_Brosteen
      The_Brosteen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Lmaooo
    • TelvanniWizard
      TelvanniWizard
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Lagrodil sound wonderfully elvish. Could have been some place in the Middle Earth :D . Instead, it´s just a daedric plane dedicated to punish inocent pvp´ers with infinite lag... :(
    • Dojohoda
      Dojohoda
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Perfect word in title. Lagrodiil

That's some bad lag. :/
      Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
      Might be joking in comments.
      -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    • MaxwellC
      MaxwellC
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      @Hurtfan
      I went to fight him then got sent back then wasn't sent back and broke free like 2 or 3 times with immunity on and lastly died lmao
      不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
      XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
      XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
      XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
      PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
      Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
      Coined by Maxwel
      l
    • geonsocal
      geonsocal
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      81kiNow6O-L._UX562_.jpg

i bought this shirt about a year ago...still haven't worn it - but, the sentiment just speaks to me...

yeah, dying to lag will definitely help put you on tilt...
      PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    • Hurtfan
      Hurtfan
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      geonsocal wrote: »
      81kiNow6O-L._UX562_.jpg

i bought this shirt about a year ago...still haven't worn it - but, the sentiment just speaks to me...

I need this
      For the Pact!
      Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
    • AlienatedGoat
      AlienatedGoat
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      81kiNow6O-L._UX562_.jpg

KB&M version?
      PC-NA Goat
    • geonsocal
      geonsocal
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Phage wrote: »
      81kiNow6O-L._UX562_.jpg

KB&M version?

you know @Phage ...i don't know that there is...these are the closest i see:
      playing-video-games-gamer-shirt-funny-gaming-console-gamerk.jpg?1509809310
      s_4479_sKrwjAUHr66tD4GHsxZBL6eHYXCUVYBlack.png?v=1502424661

even though i've never worn it - it still makes me happy knowing that it's there hanging the closet :)
      PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    • geonsocal
      geonsocal
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      MaxwellC wrote: »

ugh, just watched the clip...yeah, had something similar happen recently - all i could think of at the time was why couldn't it port me behind the other player...

it's pretty disorienting actually...instead of fighting i was trying to figure out what was going on - then i was dead...
      Edited by geonsocal on February 28, 2018 8:31PM
    • disintegr8
      disintegr8
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I enjoyed Cyrodiil last night in Shor (PS4 NA) - lag free and no long loading screens. I think most of the players were either still downloading the update or sorting out their storage and costumes.
      Australian on PS4 NA server.
      Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    • Ch4mpTW
      Ch4mpTW
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @MaxwellC Damn bro. They did you dirty in those clips. See, this is why I always give you all on Xbox my regards. Because really, we don’t have it nearly as tough on PS4. And it seems like time after time you all on Xbox just get shafted so unnecessarily. Like the devs hate you all or something. Lol.

By the way, since when was Akuma confirmed playable in ESO? In that last clip, you got hit with that Raging Demon super. Smh.
      Edited by Ch4mpTW on February 28, 2018 8:35PM
    • xxthir13enxx
      xxthir13enxx
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Haha yes...happened to me on PS4 NA Vivec...was my funniest Lag death yet I think...first I was here...than I was there...than I was back here....than I was dead. Glad someone grab’d a video of it happening to them...was impossible to describe properly.lol
    • Yolokin_Swagonborn
      Yolokin_Swagonborn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      You teleported back on the wall. Didn't know you could use shade while being a stamDK. Reported for h4x.