The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck mid-air in Wailing Prison

Nynke
Nynke
Can anyone help me with the following problem or has anyone experienced the same problem? In Wailing Prison, the floor disappeared, and first I was stuck in some kind of cavity below the floor, and after I tried to jump out, I was stuck mid-air, unable to get back to the floor. I am new to the game, and I have tried the following: /reloadui, logging out and in again. Travelling to a wayshrine, which has helped during a similar problem during the Beta-test, is not possible in the Wailing Prison. Please, after having put so much effort into creating my character, I don't want to do it all over again. Can anyone help?
  • LoreRunner
    LoreRunner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try using /stuck
    If you like my thoughts, feed my addiction! Give me forum credit! :)
  • Nynke
    Nynke
    Thank you very much. A solution of striking simplicity. However, just like Columbus' egg - once you know, it's simple, but I wouldn't have known without your help.