Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

synergy add on

Rlacoste
Rlacoste
✭✭✭
When I'm in a group , that synergy is going on relentlessly, I am too slow to see it and react to it before I can activate it. I'm mashing on 1 2 3, light attack. WSAD, keeping an eye on my health, looking out for one shot killers, switch weapons, then I am expected to hit the "X"??? LOL Is there an add on to auto hit that "X" in combat??
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *sherlock mode on*

bind a button that is easier to press during combat

*sherlock mode off*
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liofa wrote: »
    *sherlock mode on*

bind a button that is easier to press during combat

*sherlock mode off*

This ^^^.

Why would anyone play a game but want a program to play it for them. Besides being against ToS since it would provide you an advantage over anyone who actually plays the game (think macro), it also means you may grab a synergy when you do not actually want it.
  • Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone play a game but want a program to play it for them. Besides being against ToS since it would provide you an advantage over anyone who actually plays the game (think macro), it also means you may grab a synergy when you do not actually want it.

Valid point.

dungeons have too much going on to pay attention to these synergies but helpful to the group in many cases, I'll just keep ignoring them lol

tx for your time
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you ignore them you loose a lot of help and retsore of resources baesd on your class and race...

You should simply try to learn them and the ability casts of your group mates and after a while you will automatically notice and use them without problems.

Now as the synergy stuff was patched and is even easier to use, it's a good time to learn it.