The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant connect to server....

Lady_Mephala
Lady_Mephala
✭✭✭
Since 10am central i have been getting cant connect to game server error message. All other Xbox games work fine just eso.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is down due to the update. There is an announcement at the top of the forums as a banner unless you clicked to close it.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Lady_Mephala
    Lady_Mephala
    ✭✭✭
    Fyi it wasn't down the game update starts at 5am central on the 27th I made the post the day before as per what the announcement said at the top of the page the game was screwed up yesterday I kept trying and finally got in.
    Edited by Lady_Mephala on February 27, 2018 4:04PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fyi it wasn't down the game update starts at 5am central on the 27th I made the post the day before as per what the announcement said at the top of the page the game was screwed up yesterday I kept trying and finally got in.

Ok, just made a comment based on the date and time of your post. I’m in the eastern part of the US so it read as if you were trying to get online yesterday around 10am Central however the banner showed as in progress so for me around 9-ish EST it was already down

Sorry if I misunderstood.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 28, 2018 1:49PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501