The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ebony

BossXV
BossXV
✭✭✭✭
How can I get this amazing style? I'm willing to buy?
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Guild stores or writ vouchers (obtained through doing master crafting writs).
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

I can't find it :neutral: i can only find a couple pieces
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BossXV wrote: »
    casparian wrote: »

I can't find it :neutral: i can only find a couple pieces

Ask in zone or guild chat if anyone is willing to buy the entire Ebony motif book (costs 300 writ vouchers - best value because buying it page by page costs 350 writ vouchers) and if they would then sell it to you for gold. Or buy master writs you have the skill/knowledge to do that add up to 300+ writ vouchers. Then you could complete master writs, get vouchers, and buy Ebony motif book yourself.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Buy for 300 vouchers from Rollis, the voucher reward guy. He has quite a few items now, as well as his new assistant.