The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you get the new skeleton dragon pet? Which dungeon/achievement must be performed

ReverseVenom
ReverseVenom
✭✭✭
title my dudes
Nerf mudcrabs
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Crown Store one, my dude.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only via Crownstore :)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26311?Dragon-Bones-DLC-Game-Pack-&-Update-17-Now-Live-On-PC/Mac

"This bundle includes the DLC game pack, the Fang Lair Courser mount, the Small Bone Dragon Construct pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls. You can find and purchase the Dragon Bones Collector's Bundle in the Featured section of the Crown Store. "

OR buy the CE stuff separately

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/crownstore/item/923?fang-lair-courser

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/crownstore/item/925?small-bone-dragon-construct
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tick tock tormentor
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    The "cash flow" achievement
    Edited by huschdeguddzje on February 26, 2018 11:21PM
  • ReverseVenom
    ReverseVenom
    ✭✭✭
    well I was looking forward to having something to work towards but apparently it just involves a simple stamina debit card pin rotation. Classic ZOS
    Nerf mudcrabs
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_pets_unholyglowbonedragonconstruct_1x1.jpg

No, not now Unholy Glow variant...
    signing off
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well I was looking forward to having something to work towards but apparently it just involves a simple stamina debit card pin rotation. Classic ZOS

I'm still rocking my hoarver from like 2 years ago :(
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1200 Crowns from CS

I'm tempted to buy it just not sure yet, I mean ITS A FREAKING DRAGON and would go with @ name

I'm still waiting for that giant Sep Adder since its half dragon half snake ( again see @ why I want this )
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wallet warrior achievement
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gouge achievement
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    $10 for one of probably the best looking and animated pets in the game?

They could have charged a whole lot more and still gotten it.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

money-gifs-fry-take-my-money1.gif
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the "spendthrift" achievment...accomplished by spending 1000 crowns(or 1200, whatever it is currently). I have some 9100 crowns currently and cant seem to find ANYTHING I want in the crown store...how sad.
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have more than 10 pets so each of my character got unique one (and exactly 10 mounts)...and I never spent a crown on them (except the gold edition and morrowind deluxe)thanks to free crates
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries, they will be in future crown crates, under apex pets.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    title my dudes

The Crown Store, my dude. DLC collector's edition or individual purchase.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    No worries, they will be in future crown crates, under apex pets.

Where you will spend more getting it with RNG IF you get it at all, in which case you'll get it with the gems and still spend more than if you bought it now.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    josiahva wrote: »
    the "spendthrift" achievment...accomplished by spending 1000 crowns(or 1200, whatever it is currently). I have some 9100 crowns currently and cant seem to find ANYTHING I want in the crown store...how sad.

Not even the banker? Like my best purchase (from crown store) ever
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL you don't achieve anything anymore in this game. Other than paying ZOS money for a digital item.

Do you guys reallize why ZOS is doing less content every year? Why it used to be 4DLCs per year, now one is just two dungeons, and another you have to pay extra for?

Why would ZOS sell a DLC for 2.5k crowns, will all the work that has to go into it, when they can sell a stupid pet for 2k, Get ready for more and more cosmetic crown store only items and less and less content which the game transitions to Digital Pets Online.