The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

On the Run Achivement

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Has anyone gotten the On the Run Achievement to trigger? I've used Prisoner's Rags style (1 item) and the Achievement doesn't trigger. Is there something the text isn't saying? Like, it has to be all 7 pieces? Or maybe it has to be on a toon that obtained the Prisoner's Rags style? I like to keep all 4 crafters with max crafting achivements, and this one is bugging me.
Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on February 27, 2018 5:26PM
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you explain the achievement. I see "cut and run" and "escape artist" but nothing called "On the Run".
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's on of the Outfitting achievements, for using Prisoner's Style in an outfit. Sorry if I got the title wrong, I'm not logged in ATM.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to change gloves to look like chains
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    You need to change gloves to look like chains

Ah thanks. I was using the shoes. That should be specified in the achievement text.
  • ESOFanBoyz
    ESOFanBoyz
    ✭✭
    It does say to use the Prisoner's Chains in the text. The chains are the gloves portion of that style.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ESOFanBoyz wrote: »
    It does say to use the Prisoner's Chains in the text. The chains are the gloves portion of that style.

That's so obvious if you've never used it. All of my outfits are 30k or more gold, I'm not randomly trying things just to get an achievement at that kind of cost. And why only the gloves? I actually like the shoes for a minimalist look, but sure, I'll waste 7k to put chains on something then take them off again.