Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Lingering flare

Sawzallz
Sawzallz
✭✭✭
I had nightblades stealth in it and the teleport stealth still works in the flare stars the point of the flare?
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ambush isnt stealth, it just looks like it.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Wait a Minute I think we are in the same guild XD
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flare only reveals stealthed targets. They can stand right in the middle and cloak right back up again. Why did ZOS even make the skill? Its garbage. Also if you use a detect pot and you hit a NB that is spaming cloak, you will do ZERO DAMAGE. They get 100% immunity to everything for the durarion of cloak even while detected.

The skill is over the top and NBs are being proped up by the most OP skill in the game.
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Best part is they can stealth while on fire
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sawzallz wrote: »
    Best part is they can stealth while on fire

It brings them back out, they can spam it if they have the magic to do so, even then you can tag them with dots and the like
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    Flare only reveals stealthed targets. They can stand right in the middle and cloak right back up again. Why did ZOS even make the skill? Its garbage. Also if you use a detect pot and you hit a NB that is spaming cloak, you will do ZERO DAMAGE. They get 100% immunity to everything for the durarion of cloak even while detected.

The skill is over the top and NBs are being proped up by the most OP skill in the game.

Try using skills faster then they are just keep light attacking to make them burn magic
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info