The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire and Werewolf Quests

Herelacfreahelm
Herelacfreahelm
✭✭✭
We really need to have becoming a vampire or becoming a werewolf mean something like having a series of quests to work thru and as a reward become either a werewolf or vampire. Their should be a story that surrounds this much like what they did in Skyrim. they are very established in the elder scrolls lore and please do something more to enhance this great game.

I hope that the developers will read this and bring us content in a future expansion.

Vampire and werewolf costume outfits, werewolf and vampire themed armor crafting motifs choices, and mounts are just some of the things that they really need to bring to this game.
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i missed this entire post, because i was busy finishing a quest whose reward was to change me into a werewolf, and then trying to decide between the Werewolf Lord polymorph or crafting some Skinchanger armor before hopping on one of my assortment of giant wolf mounts to ride here.

we do have some drop sets with Vampire in the name, but i'm not aware of specific costumes or styles for that. the wolf mounts still work if you're after Earth-based vampire lore. my vampire's obsessed with everything macabre, so he collects skeletons therefore has tons of looks to choose from.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You already get bitten and then go through a fairly lore-heavy quest to become a vampire or,a werewolf. The vampire one is pretty much straight from the notebooks.