The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You Know When Us PvP Healers Did Something Right,

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
When we Suddenly got a message, with a Plee. To let my EP team mates die. Especially, from a dear DC friend of mine; whom also was with a Blue Emp To. I of course honorably refused the offer. But was funny none the less, seeing that message while my EP Team Mates fighting DC EMP. Whilst I try to heal, least do my outmost very best. Also Shor, PS4 EU.

aviary_image_1519659475462.jpg

@geonsocal you might like ;)
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @Serjustin19 ...it's good to see you posting stories of cyrodiil...

I hope all is well for you in tamriel and back in the "real" world...and, i hope things are going well with your new hobby still...i imagine you have learned quite a bit researching on your hobby...

i'm still fairly new to pvp healing...maybe the last six months or so...

it's funny - with my other characters I am very much aware of where all the enemy players are out on the battlefield, with a healer - I spend my time focused on where all my allies are during the fight...

it's a challenge "chasing" after folks to keep them healed up...a lot of fun though...

I've healed in pledge dungeons - but, the excitement of trying to heal in cyrodiil is a lot greater...

take care of yourself justin and have a good day :)
    Edited by geonsocal on February 26, 2018 5:28PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    howdy @Serjustin19 ...it's good to see you posting stories of cyrodiil...

I hope all is well for you in tamriel and back in the "real" world...and, i hope things are going well with your new hobby still...i imagine you have learned quite a bit researching on your hobby...

i'm still fairly new to pvp healing...maybe the last six months or so...

it's funny - with my other characters I am very much aware of where all the enemy players are out on the battlefield, with a healer - I spend my time focused on where all my allies are during the fight...

it's a challenge "chasing" after folks to keep them healed up...a lot of fun though...

I've healed in pledge dungeons - but, the excitement of trying to heal in cyrodiil is a lot greater...

take care of yourself justin and have a good day :)

PvP healing is a challenge, In a way I love Cyrodiil Dueling. Both more fun and challenging as well as rewarding. Dungeon healing as well as Trials. I really can't say much. Same for Battle Grounds, my Internet is unable to handle. However you say your new in Healing. Don't give up,only if you want to. 3 yrs I PvP healer and prefer it Still. Many are way OP than me. I'm still learning. It's totally such a Pain for trying heal, when everyone is all over the place lol. I totally so agree.

Also land of Tameril, I mostly PvP. I still have alliance issues, don't get my wrong. This was meant for 2 AD, whom my friends but also the 2 AD whom I ran into and helped my decision to leave EP to help AD in beginning of 2ND Scourge. Mainly to help with balance, just like I did for DC in 1St Scourge after my destiny friends left me DC. In part a good example of my real life moment, which also good example as why I have alliance issues. I will have alliance issues probably for long time, as well as events in my Childhood past that still controls and hold me in a sense. With my hobby I learning way more about myself. More or less. But yes, I have and still learning. Thank you to. :) glad you have fun to.

aviary_image_1519686608662.jpg
    upload photo websites
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.