The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What sets do you run in training when grinding xp?

Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster
✭✭✭✭
For magicka or stamina?

Running Hundings in training for my stamina set

wasn't sure what people run in full gold training for magicka these days, Julianos?
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5xseducer and the rest magnus for magicka.
    5xeternal hunt/night silence and the rest hunding/night mother.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally 1x sustain set, 1x damage set, all in training 5x main type 1x each of the others (to level all skill lines).

Specific sets much like ValkynSketha above.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "grinding"
    I don't grind xp, I just do the natural things one should do to level, chase skill points in pub dungeons group events, looking for skyshards along the way while killing mobs on the journey, also while queuing for normal pug dudgeons in craptivity finder.
    By the time I have finished all the pub dungeons I am guaranteed to be level at least 45. I would have finished all the normal dungeons and be 690 by then but ZOS has a brilliant idea to not let cp690 alts in most normal dunegons until they are level 45, but allow cp 180s to join bloodroot forge vet....

As for gear, I just use hundings/nmg on a stam, julianos/seducer on mag and every 10 or so levels or as I find one I finish a dolmen and put whatever trash rings I get.

Training trait on weapons too of course.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Julianos/Seducer for magicka and Hundings/Night Mother’s for stam. I have training gear in those sets sitting in my bank for every few levels. I keep blue food for different levels too. I do dolmans for a while in whatever area I’m in for public dungeons and delves to get magicka or stamina jewelry.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julianos/Seducer for magicka and Hundings/Night Mother’s for stam. I have training gear in those sets sitting in my bank for every few levels. I keep blue food for different levels too. I do dolmans for a while in whatever area I’m in for public dungeons and delves to get magicka or stamina jewelry.

hive mind mentality hey, you do similar to me^^
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    For leveling up I crafted 5-willows path and 3-4 Tavas (all training) and a mix of armor weights. It's not as good as specific setups but it will work for any class and role (mag dps/stam dps/healer/tank). If you're at max CP then you're going to do fine DPS for overland content and normal dungeons.
    I wear whatever jewelry I can find, and hit the annoying things first (skyshards/lorebooks)... you'll be mostly leveled up just discovering areas.
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow