The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC] Rhaegal the Green - Social with Events - daily free raffle - all wlecome

wylthyldgre
wylthyldgre
Soul Shriven
Greetings! A dragon themed guild. We are very active - if you like to socialize on discord - many on through the weird hours.
Each day there is chances to win crafted armor, guild tabard, 15 min craglorn mat run, a race might be started, bank raid to grab all unknown recipes and blueprints and more.
Easy to become an officer - choose between 5 Officer groups - recruiting, admin, events, crafting or banking.
Or earn the chance to be a Junior Officer by helping others in the guild.
Interesting events, I try to keep things friendly and respectful, and try to do unique things to liven things up.
A lot going on - a lot of things happening - people join and rarely leave and that must means things are good.

Thank you,
send note if interested.
Or contact me in game with an email
@wylthyldgre
Edited by wylthyldgre on February 20, 2018 6:38AM
  • wylthyldgre
    wylthyldgre
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would add the guild is coming along. 225 Members and growing.
    In the daily rolls that I do there are 2 unique events that could happen.
    *tabard race - a hunt to find the GM first in a town to win prizes. - wearing the guild tabard doubles the prize
    *dragon egg - one of 3 you can win - but very rare - in 1 month only 4 have been found. Each egg has an event, a prize,
    a penalty if it's broken.