The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No coffer for completing Vet Hel Ra

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
This is not the first time this has happened to me and I created a thread about it a few months ago.

I have not completed VHR for weeks, I didn't receive a coffer after handing in the quest. the last time this happened it was on nhof.

What is the deal, the only reason I did the trial was for the transmute crystals!
Edited by Stinkyremy on February 25, 2018 6:43PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »
    This is not the first time this has happened to me and I created a thread about it a few months ago.

I have not completed VHR for weeks, I didn't receive a coffer after handing in the quest. the last time this happened it was on nhof.

What is the deal, the only reason I did the trial was for the transmute crystals!

When did you pick up the quest? The day you completed it or weeks ago?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technical support and reporting a bug are probably very different since technical support has more to do with you being able to actually play the game.

In game you should be able to submit a ticket having something to do with quests or quest rewards and that would likely be the best direction to go. I will tag a couple people who may be able to get you some help short of you filing the ticket.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Edit: not worth reviving this thread but I see OP has stated below they skipped the top boss in HRC. Heck, I think they quest should be kill all bosses and if someone joins the group in the middle of the round their progress is updated to the groups progress after killing the next boss.
    Edited by idk on February 26, 2018 1:51PM
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

no today, as I said, this isn't the first time this has happened in a trial, only twice now, but it's pretty frustrating
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Technical support and reporting a bug are probably very different since technical support has more to do with you being able to actually play the game.

In game you should be able to submit a ticket having something to do with quests or quest rewards and that would likely be the best direction to go. I will tag a couple people who may be able to get you some help short of you filing the ticket.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Thanks, I thought this was just general support section, not just for tech issues, despite the section name clearly saying technical support.
    I assume mods will move the thread.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

no today, as I said, this isn't the first time this has happened in a trial, only twice now, but it's pretty frustrating

Did your group skip the top boss?
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did your group skip the top boss?

they did, yes, as most pugs do because they dont even know the actual mechanics.
    though they have done that before and I still get the coffer. The quest is just to kill the last boss.
    As I said in OP, I have had this happen to me before in nhof too.