The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

convert disk to digital

jerj6925
jerj6925
✭✭✭✭
I travel a lot for my work and sometime will take my PS4 with me and now wish I would have purchased digital copies of games now. Is there away to covert a disk copy to digital? I check with sony first but they said they don't have the authority or rights to do so and I would need to check with Bethesda or zenimax. I was not able to find anything in the knowledge base about this.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Do you guys know someone who can answer his question?
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question ... What's stopping you selling your disk version which could then potentially mean you hit the game free if they upgraded you to digital

You want digital ... Buy it ... Then sell your disk to cover some of all of the cost