The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

moved

DoctorESO
DoctorESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
moved
Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 10:49PM

moved 38 votes

Yes
5%
Emma_OverloadDoctorESO 2 votes
No
94%
AcrolasLightspeedflashb14_ESOKendaricLadyAstrumJasonSilverSpringjevans1342nub18_ESOElsonsoAshtarisjarydfTommy83Ozstrykerredspecter23Easily_LostBrrrofskikrismissee82Krainor1974FerrumnCutemRaddlemanNumber7White wabbitMorgul667 36 votes
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 10:49PM
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Too much of a "Pay-To-Win" scenario on this one, so no, sorry.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No. :|
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    There's not much difference between this idea and ZOS charging for instant skill levels in the crown store. "Buy a pack of 10 levels! Only 80,000 crowns! Insta-grow your character from 1 to 50 for the low, low price of 150,000 crowns!" (You know they'd do it if they thought the player base wouldn't mind.)
    Please no. I'd hate for the game to go in that direction.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    This would be pay-to-win.
    PC EU
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I enjoy, after nearly a Year, beein on cp602 and slowly getting along. I feel every Day i put into getting higher and higher with my Toons. Im alrewady angry that ZOS gives you now 15 and 30 Day Research Scrolls, takes the Bonus from beeing a ESO Plus Member a bit away
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I am against it but not because I think it is pay to win. They already sell experience scrolls. Selling enlightenment would essentially just be a super-charged experience scroll. I am against it because they already sell experience scrolls and enlightenment is designed around ensuring some basic daily progress in champion points.

I also don't get the hate for the 15 and 30 day research scrolls over the ones they already sold. They are essentially just a bundle discount. If one wanted to before they could buy 30 scrolls at once and use them to insta-research. My only gripe with the research scrolls is that the ones you can get with writ vouchers have a 20-hour cooldown while the crown store ones do not.

• Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    What is with these pro-Pay-to-Win threads?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    ESO Plus gets an XP bonus, and they sell XP bonuses for Crowns. My feeling is that this is enough in the XP progression area. I don't think that they need to extend enlightenment through Crowns.

However, I would really be interested in knowing how many people with CP run out of Enlightenment, and how often.

I am probably way outside of the norm, but since the inception of Champion Points and the first day of Enlightenment, there has not been a single minute where I have not been Enlightened. I am so enlightened that I glow. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus