Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character creation question(s)

JerzeeDevil
JerzeeDevil
✭✭✭
#1. We get to purchase another character slot with The Dragon Bones update, yes?
#2. How many characters can we use as said character's name, numerically speaking?
jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes there is a new character slot available on character creation with update 17, this brings the total to 15.

25 characters as per this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/343636/how-many-digits-characters-can-a-character-name-have
    As far as I know nothing has changed.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Yes there is a new character slot available on character creation with update 17, this brings the total to 15.

25 characters as per this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/343636/how-many-digits-characters-can-a-character-name-have
    As far as I know nothing has changed.

Thank you SO MUCH!
    jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
    Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
    Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has-Twenty-Five-As-A-Name, an Argonian with a longest name ever.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to point out as I didn't write it well in my previous post, the new slot does cost Crowns and is available from the store like previous ones.

It was added because of the new level up rewards system and ZOS wanted to make sure those with accounts full of characters still had means to get them (though they would have to buy a slot).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Just to point out as I didn't write it well in my previous post, the new slot does cost Crowns and is available from the store like previous ones.

It was added because of the new level up rewards system and ZOS wanted to make sure those with accounts full of characters still had means to get them (though they would have to buy a slot).

Yep that's right. Though I personally deleted my shelved-for-a-long-time-and-now-for-sure magDK DPS instead of buying a new slot. ;)
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP