The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Legion of Nirn - new start-up Guild

jordanlp96
I’ve recently decided to set up my own Guild, and im looking for people with a keen interest in starting up a Guild purely from scratch. I don’t plan on it having a particular focus on-game, I would like it to cover everything from PvE/PvP to crafting and trading.
I’ve ran my own Guild before, but many members went inactive (I think to the NA server) and I found it difficult to find members who were looking for a new Guild to join that didn’t already have many members. That, coupled with commitments to work and University meant that no one was there to ‘run’ the Guild in my absence, per se.
If anyone interested wants to get involved then please message me ‘i JordanP v’ on Xbox, I’d appreciate anyone with ideas to join so we can develop a Guild that will be fun for everyone and not have a particular gameplay focus, i.e. purely PvP or purely PvE. I’m more than open to the idea of changing the Guild’s theme to something perhaps more Elder Scrolls lore-friendly as well (although I already have the ranking system in place at the moment)!
  • Sirsaker
    Sirsaker
    Soul Shriven
    Hi are you still putting together the guild or if you have done could i join please

GT Saker02
  • KianoBW10
    KianoBW10
    Soul Shriven
    NA OR EU SERVER