The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

In Game Video Graphics flickering/lag

notionx
notionx
Soul Shriven
Hello,
So I can play this game completely fine on my desktop but when I try to play on my alienware I am getting really bad video graphics flickering. When I move it like takes a second then catches up... almost like when your playing a video game when your laptop is about to die (from battery low) my FPS is sitting around 50-60 FPS consistently. I also put the settings to minimum and it still is doing it. All my drivers are up to date and my laptop is update. I uninstalled the game and currently reinstalling it to see if that might fix the issue. I can play black desert online on high settings with no problem so this game shouldn't be a problem I wouldnt think. Any other tips/help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Laptop Specs:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Video card Nividia GTX 980m