Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I get rid of Prisoner's Rags?

TheRealPotoroo
TheRealPotoroo
✭✭✭✭✭
My alt made level 40, I opened the Prisoner's Rags thingy thinking I hadn't committed to anything and now I can't get rid of the damn look. It's not in Costumes or anywhere else I've looked, so how do I get rid of it? It's driving me mental.
PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to the outfitting station.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the outfitting station.

I don't want to disguise it, I want to get rid of it. Other posts say it's a costume but it's not showing as one.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it set as an outfit? Check the drop down menu on the character screen.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is covering up your gear worn, go to costume ( U is default) and unselect it under the appearance tab.

Or, on your equipment page right next to you jewelry is an appearance box, see if it is there.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordGavus wrote: »

No, both No Outfit and Outfit 1 are empty. The process glitched, I'm sure, I thought I was doing a preview, especially when it said it would cost 100 gold to commit (which made me think of outfits), but I hit escape only instead of reverting I'm somehow stuck with it. Thing is, the items styles still show up as High Elf or whatever in the inventory screen so it hasn't transmogrified any items. So I've got no outfit, no costume, no polymorph, etc. Just the look. Sure, I can eventually trash the items but that's not the point.
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    If it is covering up your gear worn, go to costume ( U is default) and unselect it under the appearance tab.

Or, on your equipment page right next to you jewelry is an appearance box, see if it is there.

There is no Prisoner's Rags costume. Appearances was the first place I looked.
    Edited by TheRealPotoroo on February 23, 2018 5:09AM
    PC NA, PC EU

• LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordGavus wrote: »

No, both No Outfit and Outfit 1 are empty. The process glitched, I'm sure, I thought I was doing a preview, especially when it said it would cost 100 gold to commit (which made me think of outfits), but I hit escape only instead of reverting I'm somehow stuck with it. Thing is, the items styles still show up as High Elf or whatever in the inventory screen so it hasn't transmogrified any items. So I've got no outfit, no costume, no polymorph, etc. Just the look. Sure, I can eventually trash the items but that's not the point.

Right, sounds like something funky is going on.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You have been cursed to walk the Tamriel forever as an outcast.

Me wonders what badness earned you that curse, hmmmm??!?!?!?