The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Facial Accessories - different colors on different characters

VirtualElizabeth
VirtualElizabeth
✭✭✭✭
I noticed that some of my facial accessories such as the Mechanist Tiara will show up as bronze on one character and silver another. Is there a reason for this? Thanks!
@ElizabethInAustin
NA/PC
Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hair color.
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Hair color.

OMG that's it! Thanks!

@ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice to be able to recolour accessories.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate it.
    I have a character who would look great with a silver tiara, but they all turn bronze as soon as I put them on her. It's awful. Whoever thought of that needs to be bludgeoned with a hair dryer.
    It makes me not want to ever buy any more tiaras from the crown store ever again.
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I hate it.
    I have a character who would look great with a silver tiara, but they all turn bronze as soon as I put them on her. It's awful. Whoever thought of that needs to be bludgeoned with a hair dryer.
    It makes me not want to ever buy any more tiaras from the crown store ever again.

I am so with you. I am wanting the bronze though for my wonder woman costume I made lol!
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
  • cabbageub17_ESO
    cabbageub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Should be able to toggle them on and off too.