The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Any update on the price of the new houses?

Kuramas9tails
Kuramas9tails
✭✭✭✭✭
Are the three new properties for sale yet for PC? What is their cost if they are? Crowns? Gold?
    Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
    New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
    AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
    AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
    FOR THE QUEEN!
    PS4/NA
    • OmniDo
      OmniDo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Nope, and probably.
    • Gorgoneus
      Gorgoneus
      ✭✭✭
      Crowns only of course. All new houses is cronw store only. You can use the gold for basic game houses and Morrowind because this is not DLC, but add-on.
    • SolidusPrime
      SolidusPrime
      ✭✭✭✭
      Probably 10-13K crowns.
    • jssriot
      jssriot
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      They'll probably be crowns only so whatevs. I'll only care if they add houses I can buy with gold.
      PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
    • Kuramas9tails
      Kuramas9tails
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      When will the homes be available, ZOS? :/:/:/
        New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
        AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
        FOR THE QUEEN!
        PS4/NA
      • ebtesam
        ebtesam
        ✭✭
        i think it's Crowns only and Probably 17K but not buying unless it in Game Gold
        Edited by ebtesam on February 20, 2018 12:42PM
      • Slyjinxy
        Slyjinxy
        ✭✭✭
        I heard that the palace and the DB house would go for crowns and the Coldharbour property would be a million gold. I don't remember where I heard that though so take it with a VERY large grain of salt.

Hopefully we find out on Friday.
      • duendology
        duendology
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I am less optimistic. I say these new HUGE houses will cost around 20k...Mark my words...
        PC/NA
        - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
        - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
        - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
        And..
        - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
      • angelncelestine
        angelncelestine
        ✭✭✭✭
        2 of them are crowns. The palace and the cave. The Cold harbor one is for sale for gold. On the PTS it was 1 mil gold and you needed an achievement to buy.
      • DoctorESO
        DoctorESO
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Somewhere between 1 ban and 20,000 crowns.
      • Krainor1974
        Krainor1974
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        2 of them are crowns. The palace and the cave. The Cold harbor one is for sale for gold. On the PTS it was 1 mil gold and you needed an achievement to buy.

It’s like the cottage house, achievement and sold for gold than its limited and removed until next year.
      • LadyAstrum
        LadyAstrum
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Guessing the palace will be 18,000 crowns (unfurnished). Maybe ZoS will pleasantly surprise me.
        ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
      • Morgul667
        Morgul667
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Probably crazy prices

Wanted to buy but will seriously reconsider depending on the prices

Tired of the late prices
        Edited by Morgul667 on February 18, 2018 9:15AM
      • Slick_007
        Slick_007
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Slyjinxy wrote: »
        I heard that the palace and the DB house would go for crowns and the Coldharbour property would be a million gold. I don't remember where I heard that though so take it with a VERY large grain of salt.

Hopefully we find out on Friday.

coldharbour is 1mil. it showed when it was previewed when the 1 crown price came up. unfortunately for me, i had no option to buy for 1 crown and didnt have 1mil lol
      • Leogon
        Leogon
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        1m gold for an empty rock?
        giphy-downsized-large.gif
      • Aurie
        Aurie
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        LadyAstrum wrote: »
        Guessing the palace will be 18,000 crowns (unfurnished). Maybe ZoS will pleasantly surprise me.

That would be a first.
      • Miliana
        Miliana
        ✭✭✭
        Can't wait to see them!
        @Milianaa - PC/NA - End Game Healer
        Tamriel Crown Exchange GM

World Record - vSO: 177,706
        NA First Tick Tock Tormentor
        NA First Title Trifecta (TTT, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer - Templar Healer)
      • LadyAstrum
        LadyAstrum
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Miliana wrote: »
        Can't wait to see them!

You can visit them in-game now. I went to look a couple days ago. I think the palace is a beauty, but yes, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be the most expensive house so far. I found the Coldharbour Estate not to my taste, and my vampire would like Erstwhile Sanctuary beneath Kvatch.

~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
      • Wreuntzylla
        Wreuntzylla
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Leogon wrote: »

Your empty rock is my future pocket of oblivion. I still can't decide whether I will go Daedra or a Hollow city style anomaly.

Hope Molag Baal doesn't take it back, that being his realm and all <sigh>.
      • Sweetpea704
        Sweetpea704
        ✭✭✭✭
        duendology wrote: »
        I am less optimistic. I say these new HUGE houses will cost around 20k...Mark my words...

Pariah's Pinnacle wasn't that much. It is pretty huge.

• Sweetpea704
        Sweetpea704
        ✭✭✭✭

The audience ZOS built this for doesn't see "an empty rock". They see a ghost ship, a library of Oblivion,
        a small town sucked in by Molag Bal, a totally kick butt dueling arena. It is for creative people.
      • Invincible
        Invincible
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        You can visit them in-game now.

Edit: nvm I found it. Says 1mil gold.. says manor, so that may be incorrect. I can live with 4 mil for that lot, if it has twice the storage space of other manors seeing as how you'll need to build every single structure.
        Edited by Invincible on February 22, 2018 3:21AM
      • DoctorESO
        DoctorESO
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭

The audience ZOS built this for doesn't see "an empty rock". They see a ghost ship, a library of Oblivion,
        a small town sucked in by Molag Bal, a totally kick butt dueling arena. It is for creative people.

It's also a house people won't feel obligated to buy furnished, because there is no furnished option.
      • Kuramas9tails
        Kuramas9tails
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Invincible wrote: »
        You can visit them in-game now.

Edit: nvm I found it. Says 1mil gold.. says manor, so that may be incorrect. I can live with 4 mil for that lot, if it has twice the storage space of other manors seeing as how you'll need to build every single structure.

@Invincible Wait, what costs what?
          FOR THE QUEEN!
          PS4/NA
        • Mix
          Mix
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          The Surreal Coldharbour Estate is 1 million gold. This is because although it is a manor (700 slots with ESO+) there are no buildings on the Estate - it is 100% yard.