Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skyreach God Boot Camp for Low CP!!!

Vaughndaunted
Vaughndaunted
✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/YcOmpmcc-T0low
Listen up people, I have something to teach. Are you low CP and want to be trial ready soon than later? Well, watch my video and talk to me. I’ll get you level so fast with money dripping out your backpack, you won’t know what to do with it. I know... you buy ambrosia pots and charge people 3k for skyreach runs while you level them up and your champion points. Get a set of twice born star crafted all in training. Grab the lover and apprentice Mundas. Throw on grothdar on a magblade and go to work in skyreach. Check my video out.
Edited by Vaughndaunted on February 22, 2018 3:18PM
PS4/PS5 NA
Master Crafter
End Gamer
9+ years playing ESO
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    it isint THAT hard to grind mobs xD lol
    Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyreach grinding. That approach was quite novel. In 2015.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

2015 was Wayrest Sewer grinding. 2016 was Skyreach.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Really? I remember that werewolf cave when it was on. Never felt the need to grind like that though. It’s so boring.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    Skyreach is still a thing. Please, if you’re going to post on my forum, please be supportive to those who actually need the advice.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Skyreach is still a thing. Please, if you’re going to post on my forum, please be supportive to those who actually need the advice.

this is general discussion dude, post on players helping players if you only here to help out and not discuss on random ***

Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • Twenty0zTsunami
    Twenty0zTsunami
    ✭✭✭✭

Really? I remember that werewolf cave when it was on. Never felt the need to grind like that though. It’s so boring.

nah playing through quest content for the umpteenth time tkaing 2 hours per lvl-- that's boring.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember anomalies... but I was never quote up to date with the latest grinds.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    Skyreach is for endgame players. It’s the best if you could get someone who runs it under 2 minutes. It’s even better around the double XP events. I’ve leveled ppl from 3 to lvl 50 in 2 hours.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this is why we have CP600+ people entering vet dungeons with their stamina clanfear builds, bow light attacking everything while occasionally hard casting some cfrags...
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen up people, I have something to teach. Are you low CP and want to be trial ready soon than later?

You wont be trial ready by grinding mobs. Youll just be high cp.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shawn_PT wrote: »
    And this is why we have CP600+ people entering vet dungeons with their stamina clanfear builds, bow light attacking everything while occasionally hard casting some cfrags...

Not really, you can get through quest/overland content with a crappy build like the one you mentioned. The reason people use those builds is because they don't care about being good.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    Listen up people, I have something to teach. Are you low CP and want to be trial ready soon than later?

Tell me why I have all these max level characters and if you see my YouTube, tell me why I have a rotation on basically all of them. And if you really want to get deep... tell me why I have so many perfected weapons and leveled so many people I trial with today? Please be relative an positive. It’s deeper than the surface.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭

People need guidance. I come with that guidance. When you have questions, I know how to get people those answers. If anyone was to come through me on PS4 and want to be raid ready, they are taught and tested. They are lead and taught about the gear and the cp set ups. People are not allowed in any trial runs with me or my team without being thoroughly tested and geared. This is the beginning.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyreach, making people I have to kick from vet PUGs since 2016.
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    News flash. Grinding CP does not make you trial ready. Having BIS gear doesn't make you trial ready either. Playing multiple hours honing your class and nailing your rotations while understanding game mechanics will.

I know you think you are the Noob Whisperer but you aren't doing anyone any favors here.

Based on the few videos you have posted lately it looks like you are just looking for attention. Doing the 100 000 skyreach grind video isn't the way to go about it.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell me why I have all these max level characters and if you see my YouTube, tell me why I have a rotation on basically all of them. And if you really want to get deep... tell me why I have so many perfected weapons and leveled so many people I trial with today? Please be relative an positive. It’s deeper than the surface.

Because cps are easy to get. I never ever grinded and I'm at cp1100-something. Many of content creators played this game for a couple of years, thats why they are experienced enough to theorycraft new builds and whatnot.
    If you just start grinding right away, you will lack this knowledge and become a "high cp noob". Dps boost from cp 160 to cp700 isnt as high as people imagine because of diminishing returns (also youre not getting any extra stats after cp 300).
    If you level up normally, you actually learn how to play your character, you try different skills and gear, get used to mechanics... etc. If you dont, you'll be just another light attack spammer with a fancy number near your chars name.
    Experience is what separates those build creators from more casual players. If you want to have a chance in vet trials (especially dlc trials), you have to practice your rotation and work on your survivabilty, theres no other way around.
    I've seen enough "high cp noobs". And I'd prefer a lower cp player any day. Cps dont clear content on their own.

PC/EU
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    _Salty_ wrote: »
    News flash. Grinding CP does not make you trial ready. Having BIS gear doesn't make you trial ready either. Playing multiple hours honing your class and nailing your rotations while understanding game mechanics will.

I know you think you are the Noob Whisperer but you aren't doing anyone any favors here.

Based on the few videos you have posted lately it looks like you are just looking for attention. Doing the 100 000 skyreach grind video isn't the way to go about it.

I do trials and I’m exactly the player I’m willing to help others be. I do trials easily. Please offer another idea to quickly level and get people what they need to trial. Please guide me so I could offer positive info to help others quickly become trial ready. After Skyreach what do you think we do? We do activity and hone our skills.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • salsahavok
    salsahavok
    Soul Shriven
    I am a low CP 300 scrub on PS4 NA
    I am not trial ready, please advise me how to level up a character
    CP 720 in PS4 EU, CP 670 in PS4 NA
    EU
    PVE
    High Elf Magicka Sorcerer called Salsa Havok
    Argonian Dragonknight called Highland Noble

PVP
    Dark Elf Nightblade called Dark Salsa
    Argonian Templar called Sara-Zish

NA
    PVE
    Argonian Dragonknight called Salsahavok

Done HM VMOL, HM VSO, HM AA, HM HRC, HM VHOF, HM VAS

PS4 EU and PS4 NA
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭

Because cps are easy to get. I never ever grinded and I'm at cp1100-something. Many of content creators played this game for a couple of years, thats why they are experienced enough to theorycraft new builds and whatnot.
    If you just start grinding right away, you will lack this knowledge and become a "high cp noob". Dps boost from cp 160 to cp700 isnt as high as people imagine because of diminishing returns (also youre not getting any extra stats after cp 300).
    If you level up normally, you actually learn how to play your character, you try different skills and gear, get used to mechanics... etc. If you dont, you'll be just another light attack spammer with a fancy number near your chars name.
    Experience is what separates those build creators from more casual players. If you want to have a chance in vet trials (especially dlc trials), you have to practice your rotation and work on your survivabilty, theres no other way around.
    I've seen enough "high cp noobs". And I'd prefer a lower cp player any day. Cps dont clear content on their own.

I’m hind sight your right. But you also have to open your eyes to the fact that content is not that hard to learn. You will undoubtedly learn as you go. But this is for people who want CP. Outside of skyreach, they can do what they want to learn. The video is available for whomever. Do what you like after learning focused ways to level. People work and have lives. The top gamers utilize quick resources like such. You learn outside of your raid groups. You optimize inside of your raid groups.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭
    salsahavok wrote: »

Lol. I know you. We trial together. But you know what you’re doing @salsahavok But make a magblade and follow the above info.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • salsahavok
    salsahavok
    Soul Shriven

Lol. I know you. We trial together. But you know what you’re doing @salsahavok But make a magblade and follow the above info.

Tbh I really should otherwise how else am i supposed to use my perfected infused inferno staff :'(:'(:'(
    CP 720 in PS4 EU, CP 670 in PS4 NA
    EU
    PVE
    High Elf Magicka Sorcerer called Salsa Havok
    Argonian Dragonknight called Highland Noble

PVP
    Dark Elf Nightblade called Dark Salsa
    Argonian Templar called Sara-Zish

NA
    PVE
    Argonian Dragonknight called Salsahavok

Done HM VMOL, HM VSO, HM AA, HM HRC, HM VHOF, HM VAS

PS4 EU and PS4 NA
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m hind sight your right. But you also have to open your eyes to the fact that content is not that hard to learn. You will undoubtedly learn as you go. But this is for people who want CP. Outside of skyreach, they can do what they want to learn. The video is available for whomever. Do what you like after learning focused ways to level. People work and have lives. The top gamers utilize quick resources like such. You learn outside of your raid groups. You optimize inside of your raid groups.

It might be not hard to learn, but theres so much content that a new player will be cp 300-ish just by clearing world maps and leveling undaunted in vanilla dungeons... Once I grouped up for a public dungeon with some low cp player and they got several cps just by doing both quests and killing bosses. And you'd have to do that anyway, since first character usually becomes a crafter (which means that you need extra skill points) and undaunted buffs are just too good to skip.
    Then there are vMA/DSA, Crag trials, dlc dungeons... thats a lot of content to do. And all of them give tons of exp. I remember leveling to cp 400-500 very quickly just by practicing DSA speedruns and vet dailies (that was before catch up system).
    And most importantly, it would be easier to learn this way. Dlc trials can be really stressful even for decent players, and keeping your rotation on a skeleton and dpsing twin bosses in vMoL are different things. So in my opinion, starting with easier vet content is a great way to learn and get extra cps. In dlc content theres a lot of stuff to keep in mind which makes it overwhelming for those who struggle with rotations.
    Most of trial guilds are looking for cp300+ players for beginner groups (which is pretty easy to get with catch-up system). Those who want only max cp players with BiS builds usually dont accept unexperienced players anyway.

That being said, Skyreach is great for leveling alts and skill lines. :) So theres that.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on February 22, 2018 4:31PM

PC/EU
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭

It might be not hard to learn, but theres so much content that a new player will be cp 300-ish just by clearing world maps and leveling undaunted in vanilla dungeons... Once I grouped up for a public dungeon with some low cp player and they got several cps just by doing both quests and killing bosses. And you'd have to do that anyway, since first character usually becomes a crafter (which means that you need extra skill points) and undaunted buffs are just too good to skip.
    Then there are vMA/DSA, Crag trials, dlc dungeons... thats a lot of content to do. And all of them give tons of exp. I remember leveling to cp 400-500 very quickly just by practicing DSA speedruns and vet dailies (that was before catch up system).
    And most importantly, it would be easier to learn this way. Dlc trials can be really stressful even for decent players, and keeping your rotation on a skeleton and dpsing twin bosses in vMoL are different things. So in my opinion, starting with easier vet content is a great way to learn and get extra cps. In dlc content theres a lot of stuff to keep in mind which makes it overwhelming for those who struggle with rotations.
    Most of trial guilds are looking for cp300+ players for beginner groups (which is pretty easy to get with catch-up system). Those who want only max cp players with BiS builds usually dont accept unexperienced players anyway.

That being said, Skyreach is great for leveling alts and skill lines. :) So theres that.

Well my friend, you’ve said a lot. Trust and experience go a long way. I no longer run with newbie groups unless I make my own guild. The best way for me to help others is make videos and put myself out there. People can access my knowledge anytime. I’ll stream too, but I need to build a fan base and get my name out there in a good way.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • Vaughndaunted
    Vaughndaunted
    ✭✭✭

Tbh I really should otherwise how else am i supposed to use my perfected infused inferno staff :'(:'(:'(

Lol. Idk bud. You’ll get there. I leveled my friend who was 300cp. He made a Magblade last week. With very little potions, he’s 465 CP now. I taught him how to run skyreach. He’s actually the guy in my video. He now runs people through skyreach. My upper level friends are teaching him the Magblade rotation and getting him geared right. He’ll be in trials with us shortly. He needs to learn mechanics.
    PS4/PS5 NA
    Master Crafter
    End Gamer
    9+ years playing ESO
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol. By the time I get all this gear and sets etc I will be CP1000 and won't need Skyreach :lol:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No.

People who are just starting out should not be doing this.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

2018 still Skyreach
  • Twenty0zTsunami
    Twenty0zTsunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

Not really, you can get through quest/overland content with a crappy build like the one you mentioned. The reason people use those builds is because they don't care about being good.

less about being good than conforming.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyreach is an excellent choice for any experienced player with the gold to pay for it to level up an alt character.

Truly new players, be advised that Skyreach exp does not guarantee you an effective build nor the player to skill to use your build effectively at the end of it.