[PvE][Casual] The guild Stolen Sweetrolls Looking for nice people for fun, dungeons and nTrials ;)

• crosius
    crosius
    Invite, please....Thanks!
  • LawzJ
    LawzJ
    Hi @crosius, what is your in game @name and I will get in contact :)
    Main: DK Tank - Shields With Sparkles
    Alt1: Mag Sorc - Alea Silverlight
    Alt2: Stam Sorc - Snuggles Senches
    Alt3: MagPlar - Healary Duff

Guild Officer for Ninja Penquins https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/423918/eu-pve-raiding-guild-ninja-penguins#latest
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    crosius wrote: »

Hi @crosius :) Are you on PC NA server? :p
    Our guild is on EU server ;)
    Come on baby, light my fire
  • Athymhormia
    Athymhormia
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there! If you're still recruiting, I would like to join.
    I'm a player with GMT+10 and therefore astonishingly horrendous ping, and as much I'd like to blame the ping only, truth is I'm playing just for fun and piercing frost atronachs death cries chill, I meant chill (damn you, master hunter achievement!). Also I'm occasionally migrating back and forth from ESO to solo games to ESO an so on, so if you have a strict activity policy that might be a problem. Despite my ~600CP - never-ever-going-to-be-capped - I still prefer pure PVE questing with a bit of normal dailies (being in a vet... usually ends bad). As some may guess from bad rhyming, english is not my native language, so, hopefully, level of tolerance for spelling and such is high enough (I see that voice chat is not required, but just in case).
    That being said, if that's okay, may I, @athymhormia, also have a sweetr an invite please?
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Hi Athymhormia,

I'll contact you in game ;)
  • crosius
    crosius
    Aiiro wrote: »
    crosius wrote: »

Hi @crosius :) Are you on PC NA server? :p
    Our guild is on EU server ;)

My bad...I am indeed on the NA server. Best of luck to all!
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    z6EF8wm.jpg
    Edited by kyria.paganb16_ESO on March 5, 2018 1:59PM
    [EU PC]
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Recruitment is opened again! ;)

To join, make a short note about yourself (Like: 'My name is Pumpkin the Brilliant. I am 267 years old elven wizard. I like to run dungeons and steal sweetrolls'). Drop you note here or contact in game @Nekonokuro (playing Oceanic prime time), @Tony1976Coleman (playing EU prime time) or LampxNep (playing EU prime time) for the invite or more information.

unknown.png
    Edited by Aiiro on May 16, 2018 4:38AM
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Army of professional thieves is still recruiting B)

Screenshot_20180504_214834.png?width=781&height=446
  • Zulaki
    Zulaki
    Hi there, I would be interested in meeting some new people, @Zulaki
    User ID: @Ghenghar
    Nechrach of Blood - Magicka Nightblade
    Imperius Ad Silentium - DK Tank
    Other Level 50 characters [Templar][Warden]/i]

NEW Main Character Ghenghar - Necromancer

Working on becoming a Grand Master Crafter once Elsweyr Drops.
    Necromancer is coming soon, join the Dark Arts of Necromancy.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT
    Thank you for invite. I accepted it just before server went down for maintenance.

EDIT 2
    Guild is shut down since 3 days ago so I deleted info...

Edited by exiars10 on June 27, 2018 7:49AM
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Vesnia
    Vesnia
    ✭✭
    Hello! ^^ I was wondering if I could get an invite? Account name is Vesnia!

I'm 28 years old and from Denmark, and a complete and utter crazy cat lady. xD I have a 10 year old british shorthair cat named Sienna who rules me with a soft paw; I live in a little house and like gardening (fancy word for watering plants in this case), spend a lot of time online gaming and chatting with friends. ^^ I am also on the autistic spectrum and live in an institution for adults with autism who need staff to help them out!
    My highest level character in ESO is around level 42, but I haven't played that character since launch so on Summerset release I decided to make a new character who is.. currently level 5. :'D I'd really like some people to chat to while exploring, which is my main motivation for applying to Sweetrolls haha - I'm not super comfortable with voice chatting with people I don't know, so if it'd be alright I'd like to get to know you guys a bit ingame before joining you in vc? I don't mean any offense to you guys, I just have some bad past experiences. ^^

Thanks for your time!