Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do I get back to The Mad Gods Bargain quest?

Silentmase
I realized I didn't have any health potions, so I fast traveled back to buy some, then decided I was tired and left. That was over a week ago, and now I can't figure out how to get back. When I go to show on map, it shows me eyevea, but no way to travel there
  • Zlater
    Zlater
    ✭✭✭
    Try going to your last alliance zone, then entering the mages guild there. You should see a portal inside that you can use to travel back to eyevea.
    Ask for an invite to the greatest network of guilds ever. Redfur Trading, Redfur Exchange and Redfur Army!

www.redfurconnect.com
  • Silentmase
    I have tried going to several Mage Guilds but I dont know which one Shalindor is at
  • ssfiit
    ssfiit
    ✭✭✭
    If memory serves me right, Shalindor should be at the Mage Guild in Zone5 (Rawkla/Riften/Evermore?). If he is not there, it means he is already in Eyevea. Most Mage guild should have a portal to transfer to Eyevea. Shalindor should be at the guildhall. Good luck.
    ssfiit | VR14 | High Elf Vampire Pyro-Sorceress | Aldmeri Dominion | NA Server
  • Silentmase
    Im in AD, I can't get there , can I. I have looked in half a dozen mage guilds and hav not found any portals.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Just on the pretence that you have not done so, try cancelling the quest then going back to the mages guilds to restart the quest.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Silentmase
    I don't know which Mage Guild to go to.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    I would not have thought it matters as to which one you go to, although reapers march and the rift are the suggested one's.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Silentmase
    Thanks for all the help everyone. I'm dumb. I didn't realize you could cancel quests. I canceled it and shalindor showed back up at a Mage guild.
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    did he show at any mages guild you went to after canceling the quest or did it have to be certain one?
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**