The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill Duration Placement addon?

Greifenherz
Greifenherz
✭✭✭
Hey guys! I got a quick question, is there an addon that displays the duration of an activated skill on its icon in the hotbar?
Basically I'd like to move the Critical Surge counter on the image to its icon on the hotbar.
l2uzshdzhk8j.png
I ask this because sometimes in dungeons I get absolutely flooded with buffs and debuffs that're all in one line and some last less than a second so this line of icons is always shifting and it makes it really difficult for me to keep track of my own buffs and when to reapply them. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    Action Duration Reminder is the goto for doing this.

LUI Extended also supports it, but its a bit of a work in progress (not everything is tracked yet).
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    ArtOfShred wrote: »
    Action Duration Reminder is the goto for doing this.

LUI Extended also supports it, but its a bit of a work in progress (not everything is tracked yet).

Ahh, thank you, thank you! I'll check it out immediately!

Update: That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you!
    Edited by Greifenherz on February 20, 2018 7:45PM