The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need help to contact support

Feraltigerb16_ESO
So, i want to gift a friend something from the crown store, but to do that, i need to contact support. But i have this issue support couldn't help me with before where i cannot log into the support portal. So i need to go through the forums. Can someone help me?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this because your not getting your email challenge? If so, you might try the account recovery options.
    Edited by Nestor on February 17, 2018 7:58PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Feraltigerb16_ESO
    Nah, it's this whole thing that not even support could help me with. And we don't know what causes it. I just simply cannot log in with this account. I can make a new account and log in fine, i just can't log in with this one.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Feraltigerb16_ESO

If you are having issues logging into the support portal to open a ticket, you can use the account recovery form to start one. Please let us know if you can get one started using the form.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Feraltigerb16_ESO
    Oh, thanks! I forgot to close this topic. I got in contact with support already and my issue is being handled^^, Let's get this topic closed :)