Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone know when PvP Servers Open?

TheGrandAlliance
TheGrandAlliance
✭✭✭✭
Edit: We have a ZeniMax post on this thread that indicated that everything is open.

RUUUN HURRYYY GET THERE NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! :smiley:

BTW I will be on Dawnbreaker EU servers Ebon Pact.
Indeed it is so...
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume that as soon as you get to level 10 you will be able to access Cyrodil.

I doubt they will try and hold people back from PvP.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • RG9T86
    RG9T86
    I assumed there was only two megaservers and that was it.....
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Inversus good to see you AGain... well if thats true then basically its like whomever gets to PvP zones first wins emperor title basically..... well no matter one man cannot raid forts I guess...
    Indeed it is so...
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    RG9T86 wrote: »
    I assumed there was only two megaservers and that was it.....

Remember there are like 8 versions of PvP zone or whatever link on main site. But yes in terms of PvE only 2 megaservers

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/03/27/cyrodiil-campaign-names?ref=home
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on March 30, 2014 10:43AM
    Indeed it is so...
  • Schmackei
    Schmackei
    ✭✭
    @Inversus good to see you AGain... well if thats true then basically its like whomever gets to PvP zones first wins emperor title basically..... well no matter one man cannot raid forts I guess...

That is not entirely true, the requirement to become emperor is that your faction is in control of the Ruby Throne. You cannot simply be the first to log into Cyrodiil and expect the Ruby Throne to be yours.
    SCHMACKEI - < Drunken Baѕtards >
    - The Ebonheart Pact - US
    - Khajiit Nightblade
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @‌TheGrandAlliance
    That might be true, but the first person in won't be able to take a keep solo (at least not since they made the NPCs more difficult).
    I expect a good guild could get in early and do some damage, but who knows whether we'll see an emperor this early.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes but assuming ur guild is alll lvling together all u need is 24-40 players depending on skill to own the whole map for a time anyways.
    Indeed it is so...
  • RG9T86
    RG9T86
    Makes sense whenever I tried the beta weekends cyrodil was never working so I can only hope it works now.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well anyways I should get back to lvling/char creation... time's a wasting!

No matter... for the record I am gonna be on Dawnbreaker server btw (ebon pact).

Edit: Thats EU servers btw.
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on March 30, 2014 10:47AM
    Indeed it is so...
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I bet a good guild will get into one of the servers really quickly and try and dominate the campaign before any/many others can get in.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    RG9T86 wrote: »
    Makes sense whenever I tried the beta weekends cyrodil was never working so I can only hope it works now.

Hopefully so... but if you choose a low pop server should be good.

Indeed it is so...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Cyrodiil is open with the rest of the zones, so you can access it as soon as you hit level 10. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GINABRUNO thanks for info. Now we know!

...now back to the game!
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on March 30, 2014 10:57AM
    Indeed it is so...