The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone keep getting kicked to Login screen?

JiKama
JiKama
✭✭✭✭
So... I remember back when I first started playing ESO back at launch and never had ANY problems running this game. For the past year or so it seems that the connection has gotten worse for me. I can be Solo questing, 4 Man Dungeons, or trials and it doesn't matter I just get randomly kicked to the login screen. This is the only game this happens in and it's quite frustrating. I don't know what changes ZoS has made over the years related to performance, but the servers can use some love. PC-NA
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happening about once an hour since dragon bones patch pc eu
  • KerryG
    KerryG
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Twice this afternoon. Also, my ping is up to five digits sometimes. Really, I've seen 10,000 twice this afternoon and 3k, 4k, 6k is not uncommon.

It's usually worse when I log in, but it never really goes away.

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep...happens day her and there weekly so today is time for a diff game.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    Happening about once an hour since dragon bones patch pc eu

it happens every 2 hours for me. dc every 2 hours. happens like clockwork. i have been looking on forums for several months hoping someone found a solution. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Gothren on February 19, 2018 3:17AM
  • WhiteScythe
    WhiteScythe
    ✭✭✭
    Really bad loading screens today don't know it's just started happening, I don't have any addons on atm. Lagging on and off. Hmmm.. :(
    NA-PC Daggerfall Covenant #dcforlife
    WTB OCEANIC SERVER!
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can deal with the ocassional lag, but the constant dc to login screen approximately every two hours is very annoying.
  • JiKama
    JiKama
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have also disabled most add-ons. The only two I actually use at all times are Skyshards/Destinations. Found a thread regarding IPs from ZoS that may be causing lag. I've tried going through my firewall by blocking certain IPs after trying to trace the problem. I'm not a tech wizard by no means, but im getting 10% packet loss and 20% packet loss from 2 different IPs. Ive tried blocking them, but I'm not to sure I did it right. Whenever I get home I'll continue with the endless struggle
  • NightOwlGamer
    No, it is not resolved.

I was working fine before April 1, 2018. After this date, I have been having numerous problems. My character will be walking/running from one location to another and will be sent back so that I have to travel the distance over again. At times I cannot gather resources. I click on the resource and neither E nor R will pick it up. If I hit the E or R key several times I get sent back to the login screen with no error message. Then when I try to log back in, sometime I'll get a message that I'm not connected to the server or there is no network connection, yet I can verify there is a network connection and when I try to log back in, I get a message that I'm already logged in. I have to totally close out before I can log back in.

Very frustrating, and it is keeping me from playing the game that I pay a monthly ESO fee for.
  • Kristo33
    Kristo33
    ✭✭
    Confirm, still issue, kicked to login screen, unable to log in geting message Login Error timeout, I am new, love game and paying sub, would be actually great to be able to play....Im from EU and playing on EU PC server. Tryed to log in into NA server and that worked fine, no problem at all, but EU login times out...Hope Devs fix it soon
  • Damien_Uvirith
    Welcome to the club! Maybe ZOS will start to give a *** with more people being booted. They had the nerve to give me experience scrolls as an attempt to make up for not being able to get in game. That's nice and all, but I'd rather have a working game.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The PC-EU servers are having issues we are currently investigating. You can discuss this further in the thread here. We are closing this discussion since there are already other ongoing threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.