The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Questions about my high elfs background

Bansidhe1965
And is it feasable and allowed ?
I.ll repost this nutshell question that I posted on my guilds page,then add what I have come up with next.

I have a birthday coming up and thought I would buy a nice home for Hepzebah,need help and some questions answered though.

Warning RP reasoning behind the choosing! :P

Hepzebah is quite young but from an old family,currently the only one of which living here,shes Posh and can be snobby

In the familys time some of them were not all that good and their legacy was handed down,Hepzebah sometimes is surprised at some people suggesting that some of her skills are dark or bad and considers this a little rude and a sign of poor education

She has not a clue that it is in fact bad! I'ts just an old family spell.

In the old days they were quite well off,not so much nowadays.

I'm really taken with Serenity falls or Mathiisin manor,I can't see a big old place in high elf style,so will consider it captured in the old days

I realise some new are coming out soon,please advise ?

Also,if you own both homes is there a portal type of thing you can install so you can say,yes thats under the house,great,great uncle fiendish built that,we dont go down there much

So,nice old biggish place,,comments and suggestion welcome :)

New bits,her family is Old,once quite renowned,but thats long in the past,thanks mainly because of instead of Wizards and Warriors and ones of grea

t education,the family was plauged by great drinkers,gamblers and other ne'r do wells.

All thats left is a Big old house,with the mentioned below stairs areas.

The old reputation slightly tarnished,the house were loners generally,so not too bad...mainly rumours of Deadric,wyld hunt etc

Hezebah is blisfully ignorant that some of her magic may be a bit ill considered,after all,Grandmother was very well to do and educated,and evey big family has distant relatives in the wood elf and dark elf community,even if Grandmother didnt speak well of them,if at all.

Is this background allowable ,and can people point me at the relavant lore etc.

I have googled most of it,just trying to understand it properly,new to the game,so please excuse my ignorance :)
The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • Kierro
    Kierro
    ✭✭✭
    Just saying, but you know you can preview houses, right? Both non-furnished and furnished. Also, I don't see why you couldn't RP your character. It's kind of an unwritten rule, but if you RP with a group, don't RP you're part of the main story. You can solo RP the story. Like my character, he's the ancestor of my Elder Scrolls 3, Oblivion and Skyrim characters. But in group RP, he's just another random soldier that will be forgotten.
  • Bansidhe1965
    Yes,i knew about preveiw but plans are now,wait for summerset isle chapter and hope for a big house!

And,no i'm not the type to just spill their entire story in answer to any question :)...(in game rpimg that is )

My main questions are about having relatives ,wood and dark elves...( maybe other chars of mine)

And could she follow the wyld hunt,some Daedric big spells etc.and how hush hush should she keep it

The Erstwhile sanctuary is pobably going to be "below stairs" atm :)
    The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • Kierro
    Kierro
    ✭✭✭
    And,no i'm not the type to just spill their entire story in answer to any question :)...(in game rpimg that is )

My main questions are about having relatives ,wood and dark elves...( maybe other chars of mine)

**Again, don't see why you wouldn't. Elves are able to interbreed. If you take Bethesda's reproduction explanation into consideration, a High Elf male can breed with a Dark Elf and have a child, but the child will have darker skin and possible red eyes. However, they could be the height of their High Elf father. Or Dark Elf father and High Elf mother, will have a short High Elf with a more human skin tone instead of golden**

**I have a Nord I RP as a child of Hircine. Like a literal child, not just a werewolf. His mother, a devoted worshipper of Hircine, asked the Lord of the Hunt to give her a child. These are called demiprinces http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Demiprince. His wolf form is his true form, where his Nordic form is a magical disguise he creates. Molag Bal did "r ape" a Nedic woman to create the vampires. So a woman having willing sex with Hircine wouldn't be impossible, either.**

And could she follow the wyld hunt, some Daedric big spells etc.and how hush hush should she keep it.

**As long as these spells don't cause "God Mode" or puts another person's PC in any harm against their will. Same with the Hunt (PvP would make sense to RP this) I don't see why you can't. I RP as a Shadowscale, but when I am with non-Shadowscale RPers, I play a timid- studderin-merchant as a cover.**
    Edited by Kierro on February 20, 2018 9:02PM