The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

VMA Stamina nightblade

• TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Get rid of Hundings rage and get a vMA bow for your backbar.

Guy asks for help because he can't complete vMA, gets told to get a vMA bow for his backbar ...
    headbang.gif

Since we live in a world with unlimited dimensions cause of them multiplying with every decision the chance might be that in one of the dimension, man doesnt have to do vMA to get the vMA weapon, thee is my desire, bretheren.
    Edited by TheRealSniker on July 28, 2017 10:14PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we live in a world with unlimited dimensions cause of them multiplying with every decision the chance might be that in one of the dimension, man doesnt have to do vMA to get the vMA weapon, thee is my desire, bretheren.
    Actually, it's 9 spacial dimensions with a hint of a 10th, plus time, so not unlimited but rather 11 dimensions overall ...
    bye1.gif
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, it's 9 spacial dimensions with a hint of a 10th, plus time, so not unlimited but rather 11 dimensions overall ...
    bye1.gif

Im talking about the parallel dimensions theory not the actual science that evolves around our geometric system
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bye1.gif
    Im talking about the parallel dimensions theory not the actual science that evolves around our geometric system
    Ah, multiverseseseses. Yes, in that case, free vMA weapons for everyone!
    drunk.gif

• TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bye1.gif
    drunk.gif

Yup, would be lovely, can you tell me how you make those emojis kind of ?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bye1.gif
    drunk.gif
    Yup, would be lovely, can you tell me how you make those emojis kind of ?

Got them on our guild website, i just hotlink them as images ...
    type.gif
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you break it down to what skills I should use doing dw/bow? Also, if I did get VO, which set should I get rid of? Thanks!

Get rid of Hundings rage and get a vMA bow for your backbar.

Frontbar: Rending slashes, Surprise Attack, Steel Tornado, Vigor, Killers Blade, Dawnbreaker(Ulti)
    Backbar: Posion Injection, Endless Hail, Rearming Trap, Caltrops, Leeching Strikes, Bow Ulti

I would advise dropping Spriggans for your weapons as well and getting VO weapons instead since you will need that extra Penetration for your backbar as well since DoTs stay with the same stats they are casted with!

I honestly laughed out loud at this one lol. Impressive for him to have a VMA bow before's he's even run it!
    DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a stamblade main, by far the most effective build I have tried (for vMA beginners) is the following. 5 VO + 5 Briarheart + 1 pc monster (depending on what you need). 7 medium and 2h + Bow.

Personally I swap out the 1 piece monster for Master 2h and vMA bow, but since you don't have these yet I'd stick with the 1 piece monster. Seriously, the master 2h is such an underrated weapon. You absolutely obliterate mobs in AoE with brawler while having a huge shield to keep you from dying.

I prefer to run 2h over dw, especially in vMA where the heal from rally and increased stamina regen on killing enemies comes in really handy. Also as a stamblade trying to do vMA for the 1st time, forget hundings. Briarheart will make your life a lot easier, offer more burst dmg, and similar damage over a longer period as hundings. The heal is just a really nice way to keep your health topped off. Rally will help you get through high spikes of burst damage, while vigor is ideal to cast before you are going to take damage, like with the spinning blades in round 2.
    Edited by Koensol on February 18, 2018 8:12AM