The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Atlanta Georgia based casual play guild - Valor of Marr

Rzok
Rzok
Why yet another small guild? There's something fun and rewarding about being part of a guild of regional players who share the same time zone and the same geographic location (and all that comes with that). We are an established group of gamers (most of which who have known each other in real life for quite awhile, and are just setting up a local ESO guild).

Based in Peachtree City, Georgia (southwest side of Atlanta), we are open to all nearby neighbors. Feel free to contact @Rzok in game via mail or IM with your user ID if you are interested in chatting or learning more.
  • Inipu
    Inipu
    hello I live in NYC (same time zone). what days and times do you all run your trials?
  • Rzok
    Rzok
    HI there. We aren't at the moment. We're still working up folks to CP160+ and have been focusing on that at the moment (and our membership is still very low - others in our usual group are scattered into other games - Destiny 2, Heroes of the Storm, etc.) We mostly just do light grouping for world bosses, public dungeons and delves etc.

Next week (starting 2-19) we tend to focus on some ET daytime playing (a few folks have breaks for the week), and might be up for some more structured activities then.

• Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I work in Peachtree City GA :open_mouth:
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • Rzok
    Rzok
    Ley wrote: »
    I work in Peachtree City GA :open_mouth:

Haha. Nice. Go Bubble!

Yeah, I live here and several others grew up here and still live nearby (Tyrone, Palmetto).

You're welcome to join us anytime.
  • SabreFoxx
    SabreFoxx
    Soul Shriven
    I also live in the ATL. It would be cool to run with some local players. I'll hit you up.