The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Werewolf Bug makes it almost unusable

coop500
coop500
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
This is really pissing me off ZOS, it's bad enough you nerfed werewolves for no reason but now we got a bug that keeps reverting form, sometimes instantly, sometimes after a few minutes, but either way it makes it almost unusable and wasting ult. It seems to be when you get hit by certain abilities, friendly or hostile, I haven't discovered which skills yet but it doesn't happen all the time.
Please fix this soon, instead of making us wait until Q2 or even longer. It was already hard to use and now it's just awful.
Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh was that what is happening. My werewolf at some flesh and instantly reverted but it doesn't happen all the time.
    Options
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How nice, I just started a WW from scratch.
    Options
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh was that what is happening. My werewolf at some flesh and instantly reverted but it doesn't happen all the time.

Yup, ZOS just HAD to ruin werewolves even further which stinks.
    Options
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was doing fine with werewolf. I think what I am experiencing is a bug and we know how ZOS fixes bugs.
    Options
  • Twyst
    Twyst
    ✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure you need to be bitten rather than scratched to become a werewolf.
    Options
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twyst wrote: »

I'm pretty sure you need to be bitten rather than scratched to become a werewolf.

lol
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    You won't need to wait until the next update - we're currently scheduled to have this fixed in Monday's incremental patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You won't need to wait until the next update - we're currently scheduled to have this fixed in Monday's incremental patch.

Aw yisss
    Options
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that if Someone is casting Synergy ability nearby , in the second that you get near the Synergy ability you will be DETRANSFORMED and stuck with 1 bar, its a Synergy Problem !!!!!!!!!
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Good, i'll probably hold off on playing since WW is a big part of my playstyle, though I might level a new toon to get the stuff but I hope it does get fixed that fast
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno stated that they were already digging into it. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4863694#Comment_4863694

Happens when you get an ally's synergy prompt.

Werewolf got a buff this patch, maybe you haven't heavy attacked an off balance target this patch but it is brutal and 100% satisfying.

I usually solo in PVP anyway so I haven't had much issue with the bug.
    Edited by Chrlynsch on February 14, 2018 9:01PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
    Options
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was running a normal yesterday and had a WW DPS singing the blues cause they lost their form. I suspected I caused it even though I didn't know how at the time. It was just Darkshade Caverns so even though I was the tank I decided to join in on the fun and see if it happened to me. So without warning I morphed into WW form and jumped at the next batch of trash mobs. Other DPS joined in.

We scratched and clawed and howled our way through the rest of the dungeon without ever losing form.

I'm not sure, but I think the other DPS and Healz were NOT impressed. We both had leader of the pack so we had 2 WWs and 4 dogs running all over the place. It was chaos.
    Edited by Giraffon on February 14, 2018 9:03PM
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
    Options
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    I was running a normal yesterday and had a WW DPS singing the blues cause they lost their form. I suspected I caused it even though I didn't know how at the time. It was just Darkshade Caverns so even though I was the tank I decided to join in on the fun and see if it happened to me. So without warning I morphed into WW form and jumped at the next batch of trash mobs. Other DPS joined in.

We scratched and clawed and howled our way through the rest of the dungeon without ever losing form.

I'm not sure, but I think the other DPS and Healz were NOT impressed. We both had leader of the pack so we had 2 WWs and 4 dogs running all over the place. It was chaos.

It seems to be synergy related, if the healer and the other DPS did not cause a Synergy, then you're fine.

On the other hand, if you had any skills that caused a synergy, that's why the DPS lost his WW form, but while your skills caused it, it's not your fault since you didn't know.
    Options
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    will the in combat timer be fixed too? there are times where it doesnt count the combat tick and you just transform out of ww form in mid combat.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
    Options
  • Darcwolf
    Darcwolf
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, this is happening again? I hadn't noticed, hopefully it won't last for 6 months like last time.
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno stated that they were already digging into it. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4863694#Comment_4863694

Werewolf got a buff this patch, maybe you haven't heavy attacked an off balance target this patch but it is brutal and 100% satisfying.

Shhhhhhhh!!! ;)
    Options
  • PintsizedSix40
    PintsizedSix40
    Soul Shriven
    Oh thats what was happening. I was doing a dungeon, I used my ult, and was instantly transformed back, only I was in a strange position (the other people in my group saw it too) with my arms stretched out.
    Options
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh thats what was happening. I was doing a dungeon, I used my ult, and was instantly transformed back, only I was in a strange position (the other people in my group saw it too) with my arms stretched out.

I've been hit by that. Just as I transform, I get hit by a boss skill and that instantly locks my character in an odd position, wastes the ult and is not always easy to get unfrozen from.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
    Options
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I'm leveling up a new vamp mag sorc even though I have a stam sorc (that I want to make a ww), a ww stamwarden (who needs to level up her ww line) and a ww stam dk that I need to all get to lv 50, but between this bug and the stam toons getting stuck in place bug, I have no choice but play something else and yes, I resent that, ZOS.

And if it weren't for the error I was getting on ESO's website that prevent me logging in I would have canceled my sub yesterday. But they have to Monday to fix both of these and then, *** it. I can use my sub money on another game.
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
    Options
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Shhhhhhhh!!! ;)

But everyone needs to know how neat werewolves are, instead of just @Qbiken and me knowin it.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
    Options
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds good. it's really annoying.

Here I turned in the middle of the battle. And as you can see in the top Conor it says I'm still in WW form :S
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1303426959
    Options
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad this is being fixed. I got hit last night when someone threw a skill with a synergy..Instant kitty :(
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
    Options