Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

What house would be closest to imperial style?

Dardas
Dardas
✭✭
Looking for a house that is Imperial themed, suggestions?
Imperial DK tank
Imperial Warden tank
Imperial Templar tank
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domus Phrasticus is a pretty good one.

There is a complete list here: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Player_Housing which also states the style so you can just search (CTRL+F) the page for "Imperial" and go through fast.

Do note however that most Imperial themed items for houses are Crown Store only purchases at this time.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Strident Springs is another imperial house. As Turelus said though, imperial furniture is pretty much crown exclusive. The upside though is that it's basically just recolored Breton furniture so you can get a pretty close look.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Dardas
    Dardas
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the information, I think based on what I am seeing I like the Domus Phrasticus house. That can be purchased now right?
    Imperial DK tank
    Imperial Warden tank
    Imperial Templar tank
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Domus Phrasticus is one of the base game houses that can be currently purchased. You can access it through the crown store, the map function for housing, or through Craglorn and purchase it unfurnished for gold or furnished for crowns.

The interior is a little dark, like most of the homes, so if you like a well-lit house, I highly recommend the new clockwork lights unless you want to use a lot of lights.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Strident Springs is another imperial house. As Turelus said though, imperial furniture is pretty much crown exclusive. The upside though is that it's basically just recolored Breton furniture so you can get a pretty close look.

That's not an upside. Why are Imperials the only race with recoloured furnishings of another race?

It annoys me a great deal. Imperial furniture could've been so much better.

Anyway, yes I am currently considering Domus Phrasticus myself, and Strident Springs is lovely too.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Important note, you must have the imperial edition to purchase the homes with gold, of course you can always buy with Crowns, cause Zo$.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    heaven13 wrote: »

That's not an upside. Why are Imperials the only race with recoloured furnishings of another race?

It annoys me a great deal. Imperial furniture could've been so much better.

Anyway, yes I am currently considering Domus Phrasticus myself, and Strident Springs is lovely too.

Lol yes I actually completely agree with you. I meant in this particular case, if you don't want to pay crowns, you can get close with crafted Breton.

There should absolutely be distinct, craftable Imperial furniture and it bothers me that there isn't. Especially since there was originally some PTS Homestead that was pulled.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dardas
    I made a post here about some of the downsides of the imperial homes here

It depends on what you want. The jungle house is to small, but still nice if you want to have an imperial vacation home. Domus Phrasticus is quite nice, but there is little room inside for throphies and stuff. It has just two rooms.

I always take in account how close is the house to a shrine. The jungle house is quite close to one.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter