Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Merchant not working after Dragon Bones DLC?

Aeladiir
Aeladiir
✭✭✭✭✭
When I try to enter Guild Store, I get a UI error and cannot proceed any further. Part of UI gets bugged and I need to reload UI in order to play properly again.

Error is something like this:
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_Util.lua:278: attempt to index a boolean value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_Util.lua:278: in function 'MasterMerchant:addToHistoryTables'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:1966: in function 'MasterMerchant:InsertEvent'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2027: in function 'MasterMerchant:ProcessSome'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2076: in function 'MasterMerchantoScan'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2117: in function 'func'
EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/globalapi.lua:195: in function '(anonymous)'

Anyone else having a similar issue?
  • shuggawhite
    shuggawhite
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same issue.
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll take a look at this tonight. Thanks!
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • snailbrick
    snailbrick
    ✭✭
    Same here. Usually requires a patch on their end after Zenimax screws with the store ui and code.
  • Kreetar
    Kreetar
    ✭✭✭
    I've only been using MM for a little while now, so I'm kind of lost now that it's not working. it says "out of date, dependency" in red. I didn't want to clog up the forum by making a thread about it, so would anyone reading this happen to know what to do? :sweat_smile:
    dip me in the blood of mortals and throw me to the Dremora

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also having this issue.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kreetar wrote: »
    I've only been using MM for a little while now, so I'm kind of lost now that it's not working. it says "out of date, dependency" in red. I didn't want to clog up the forum by making a thread about it, so would anyone reading this happen to know what to do? :sweat_smile:

Out of date isn't an issue, you just need to check "use outdated addons". The dependency issue will also be resolved in doing that.

As for the other issues...have you tried cleaning your data? Run the /mm clean function and see if that helps. This seems to be an isolated error not affecting a large population, so I don't think the issue is related to API changes.
    @sylviermoone
  • Kreetar
    Kreetar
    ✭✭✭
    Kreetar wrote: »

Out of date isn't an issue, you just need to check "use outdated addons". The dependency issue will also be resolved in doing that.

THANK YOU :heart:

dip me in the blood of mortals and throw me to the Dremora

• Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the error in OP just stopped for me and everything is working fine. Did nothing, so I've no idea what changed.
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeladiir wrote: »
    Well, the error in OP just stopped for me and everything is working fine. Did nothing, so I've no idea what changed.

I think it would still be a good idea to run the clean function.
    @sylviermoone