The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dragon Bugs DLC makes trials unplayable

FakeFox
FakeFox
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I just came out of vHOF and what can I tell you? It's a buggy mess!
- players are completely invisible when travelling in
- players can't light attack
- players can't move
- barswapping doesn't work proplery
- abilities get castet twice or not at all
- bombard damage on last boss seems to not calculate properly

The state of the game is currently not acceptable. Fix this!
EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like really bad group networking issues.
    Options
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    No it's not related to the group. Ive noticed this stuff as well.

Bar swapping is related to the graphics setting, tone it down to medium/low and bar swapping will work again.

I simply don't understand why they keep releasing content that doesn't work properly. Make 100% sure that the coding works, that bugs get fixed on the PTS. we reported so many bugs on the PTS that weren't taken care of, a lot of stuff that is breaking core mechanics within the game..
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
    Options
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the most important question is: Did you all heavy attack when the boss was off-balanced in that tiny time window while the boss got some combat clue?
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
    Options
  • Zapzarap
    Zapzarap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whole game is getting more and more a mess.
    We also had some troubles today in a trial

even worse are the dungeon(s ?). We ran Scalecaller peak today and HM is still bugges as sh**. I dont even know why they give us a PTS at this point... (cant say anything about the other yet)

* Fountain just does not appear after mob dies
    * Stone thingy is broken as hell... the circle is there all the time and when you need it, you run into it... follow it for 2 sec and than it just disapear and you are dead. WOW! An other time I just scraced the edge of the circle and it triggered...
    * OH and dont forget... Sometimes you are in one of those "safty things" for 1-3 sec and you just die anyway...

Good thing that they fixed the displacement issue with the ice field... at least that thing is save to use.

ETA to fix it? I guess in 4 moths, maybe 8.

PS: I have tons of video footage that shows the buggs. Maybe I'll cut it together at the end of this week...
    Rolle: Tank
    Gilde: eXceed-Gaming
    Youtube: Zapzarap

Craglorn: vAA HM, vHR HM, vSO HM
    DLC: vMOL HM, vHoF HM, vAS (+2), vCR (+3), vSS HM
    Tick-Tock Tormentor // Immortal Redeemer // Gryphon Heart
    Options
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I won't be able to bring my StamDK to trials because of the root bug affecting stamina players.

Scalecaller peak last boss is buggy. Sometimes the mobs from HM appear on non-HM in the beginning.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
    Options
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We had our vMOL run crippled by bugs too.

Some "only" had the no barswap bug, but others could not ress other players, had the "sticky heavy attack" bug (you cannot stop it) and so on and on. I also had one of the skills just not triggering (press button, nothing happens but 1 time out of 10) and in general my rotation was clunky, like someone put sand in the gears.
    Options
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    But the most important question is: Did you all heavy attack when the boss was off-balanced in that tiny time window while the boss got some combat clue?

I wouldn't wonder if the second boss gets set of balance every time he goes into the mechanic.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    Options
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    beetleklee wrote: »
    I won't be able to bring my StamDK to trials because of the root bug affecting stamina players.

Scalecaller peak last boss is buggy. Sometimes the mobs from HM appear on non-HM in the beginning.

This happened yesterday (HM when no one asked for it). I’d expect a series of Monday morning patches for the next month, till things get sorted.

So glad I’m not on console anymore, since you poor folks will have to wait a month or longer for fixes—that’s sincere sympathy, not sarcasm.
    Edited by Peekachu99 on February 14, 2018 2:43PM
    Options
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zapzarap wrote: »
    Whole game is getting more and more a mess.
    We also had some troubles today in a trial

even worse are the dungeon(s ?). We ran Scalecaller peak today and HM is still bugges as sh**. I dont even know why they give us a PTS at this point... (cant say anything about the other yet)

* Fountain just does not appear after mob dies
    * Stone thingy is broken as hell... the circle is there all the time and when you need it, you run into it... follow it for 2 sec and than it just disapear and you are dead. WOW! An other time I just scraced the edge of the circle and it triggered...
    * OH and dont forget... Sometimes you are in one of those "safty things" for 1-3 sec and you just die anyway...

Good thing that they fixed the displacement issue with the ice field... at least that thing is save to use.

ETA to fix it? I guess in 4 moths, maybe 8.

PS: I have tons of video footage that shows the buggs. Maybe I'll cut it together at the end of this week...

Took us around three hours to complete it yesterday and I think there are even more bugs with it then you just listed.
    The two fire mechanics are pretty strange as well, they seem to sometimes not calculate properly and randomly onehit people even though death recap and incoming damage show only 5-6k. Not being bale to take the shield because someone is turned into stone too close to it and you only get that synergy is a pretty funny one as well.

Fang Lair however seems more or less fine, apart from something on the last boss, we are not sure if it is a bug or some mechanic we don't fully understand, but we had some random onehits by a mechanic that wasn't there or at least we think so.
    Edited by FakeFox on February 14, 2018 2:47PM
    Options
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm the movement bug at least, we were doing scaller caller last night and one of our DDs couldnt move multiple times during the dungeon and died as a result.

State of them game seems......off. Very off.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
    Options
  • Zapzarap
    Zapzarap
    ✭✭✭✭
    An other thing I noticed today... Taunting / Hard target seems bugged aswell? I had huge problems today in AS+2 with things where I had no problems at all before patch. Someone can confirm that?

Example: I am infront of the Sorc, have him in hard target. mainboss is behind me. I taunt. I get aggro from the main boss.
    Rolle: Tank
    Gilde: eXceed-Gaming
    Youtube: Zapzarap

Craglorn: vAA HM, vHR HM, vSO HM
    DLC: vMOL HM, vHoF HM, vAS (+2), vCR (+3), vSS HM
    Tick-Tock Tormentor // Immortal Redeemer // Gryphon Heart
    Options