The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZOS's Account Page or Steam's ESO

k9mouse
k9mouse
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom,

I cannot log into elderscrollsonline.com's account page. The game is acting that I do not have ESO+ anymore, but I cannot login to ZOS's account page to verify that. Also, I still cannot login into the Steam version of the game via the Steam Client. However, if I use the direct link to ESO.exe file, I am able to login.
  • LordSemaj
    LordSemaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom,

I cannot log into elderscrollsonline.com's account page. The game is acting that I do not have ESO+ anymore, but I cannot login to ZOS's account page to verify that. Also, I still cannot login into the Steam version of the game via the Steam Client. However, if I use the direct link to ESO.exe file, I am able to login.

When you use the direct exe, if you subscribed to ESO+ via Steam, it won't treat you as though you have ESO plus. For some reason you still have the craft bag access... but that's about it.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use ZOS's website to get ESO+, not Steam's store.
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here. :confused:
    Trying to log into ESO's account page gives me the following error:
    t1e5nCQ.png
    Edited by Saturnana on February 15, 2018 9:10AM
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Take heart guys!

I just, on a hunch, tried to get the to "buy more Crowns" link (from in-game store) and it's simply not loading.

That ought to get their attention. ;)

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone having issues logging into the account page, try the following and let us know if it makes a difference.
    • Clear your web browser's cache, delete cookies and restart.
    • Disable any installed browser add-ons.
    • Disable any installed pop-up blockers.

Please let us know if you are a Steam user or not if your ESO Plus is missing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Talyndor
    Talyndor
    ✭✭✭
    ESO Plus is missing for me.
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    Steam user. How do I tell if my ESO+ membership is missing? It shows on Steam that I have ESO+ but not in my ESO account under membership.
  • eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    Seems our eso plus is tied to steam, so without steam we have no plus active
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the explanation.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    I use ZOS's website to get ESO+, not Steam's store.

The issue seems more that your game is linked to steam so I'd expect aspects of your account are tied to steam regardless of where you subscribe. It makes sense due to the recent steam issues ans specifically your current experience.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom may be able to help.
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    I bought my ESO Plus on steam since that's where I bought ESO. It's due to renew tomorrow. I'm cancelling it and buying it through my ESO account to hopefully avoid this in the future.
    Edited by DiNanna63 on February 15, 2018 5:18PM
  • lolmer
    lolmer
    ✭✭
    See https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/395789/internal-error/ for the thread about issues with Steam and the PC-NA megaserver. If you have Steam linked to your ESO account and use Steam for authenticating your ESO, you will be affected. :)