Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TBH :-) Pvp/Battlegrounds

generalmyrick
generalmyrick
✭✭✭✭✭
Judging by no cp battlegrounds and cp battlegrounds = this games pvp side needs such a shake up!

All my enemies are the same...makes my niche builds too strong for the meta nerds! :-)

KISSES!!!
===============
Agree or nah?
Edited by generalmyrick on February 15, 2018 1:26PM
"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem is and has always been CP...... just ditch it already
  • tuckerpb2
    tuckerpb2
    ✭✭✭
    yes. lets shake ip up by removing pvp and only having pve in the game.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tuckerpb2 wrote: »

Yeah that solves a lot of problems. Most of all me spending so much time playing this game.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually the completely dead population of CP battlegrounds (and campaign) shows that once again, people like CP.
  • Nihility42
    Nihility42
    ✭✭✭✭
    tuckerpb2 wrote: »

Yeah that solves a lot of problems. Most of all me spending so much time playing this game.

I would no longer have any problems with the game since I wouldn't play it. Brilliant fix.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the new/old CP-less battlegrounds. Finally some fun and exciting matches again (despite the premade groups!)
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    Actually the completely dead population of CP battlegrounds (and campaign) shows that once again, people like CP.

Conjecture..

Pop fell after CP came in. (ZOS have the data, hence reverting it)
    Sure the Vivec fan boys landed at first but soon went back to zerging.

I doubted NoCP, but BG pace showed me the light. Saying people prefer CP is not true, often people just stay where their guilds are, mates etc. Pop is big in Vivec, as are zergs and dull fights.

Sotha has the decent flowing combat. But most CP crutch hero's can't even take a resource solo in Sotha so run away
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Meh. I loved no-CP pre Morrowind, but they keep nerfing base mechanics to compensate CP power bloat.
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont play bg because premeade
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gprime31 wrote: »
    The problem is and has always been CP...... just ditch it already

Battlegrounds just went back to being No CP. I'm not seeing how any current problems can be blamed on CP.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Conjecture..

Pop fell after CP came in. (ZOS have the data, hence reverting it)
    Sure the Vivec fan boys landed at first but soon went back to zerging.

I doubted NoCP, but BG pace showed me the light. Saying people prefer CP is not true, often people just stay where their guilds are, mates etc. Pop is big in Vivec, as are zergs and dull fights.

Sotha has the decent flowing combat. But most CP crutch hero's can't even take a resource solo in Sotha so run away

It’s not conjecture if literally every BG match I’ve been in, upwards of two dozen now, has had one or more unbalanced sides. Some as low as one to two people per side! And this is right after a patch dropped, where content should be booming.

I guarenteee they add a “CP BG” option in the next Chapter (since they don’t want egg on their face after having reverted it once).

Also, literally every death recap is due to a proc set (Zaan lol). There’s no skill in having random things happen when you mash buttons. I was a huge proponent of no CP before the patch too, but in small scale the faults of gear design really come to light. Some classes are just an absolute waste of time to bring, too: Magicka NB, for example. Get on your DK and throw on Zaan or go home, basically.
    Edited by Peekachu99 on February 15, 2018 2:51PM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I fully concur that Proc sets are cool for PvP in general, and yep unbalanced teams shouldn't happen - these are separate to the CP debate, I think NoCP is better, but yeah sorting out Proc sets would be good - and the group finder in general etc.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Could it not simply be dead because a great number of players who access the game via Steam can't log in right now?

I know of at least a dozen other people, including myself, who didn't play last night due to issues with Steam.
    We are aware that some Steam players are having issues logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We are actively investigating and will let you know when we have an update. Thank you!
    Edited by Jamini on February 15, 2018 6:30PM
    "Adapt. or Die."