Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr Wishlist

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
If and when we go to Elsweyr, I want to see:
  • More Khajiiti furstocks
  • At least one major quest involving the Knahaten Flu since it's still active there
  • Quests and/or lorebooks going into the history of the two regions that formed modern Elsweyr, Anequina and Pellitine
  • Another appearance of the Twilight Cantors
  • Rimmen and the Akaviri goodies located there
  • More quests and lorebooks involving Khajiit-specific gods, like Rahjin and Baan Dar
...what about the rest of you?
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My ponderings:
    • A different look to other zones in the game, Savannah and tropical jungle areas would be cool to explore. Think all of us can agree we all want to know what this area of the continent looks like.
    • A In depth exploring/explanation who and what the Khajiit are and how their society is/looks.
    • Lore, lore, lore and more lore.
    • Would be ace if we could see the different types of Khajiit there are, but I doubt that they would be open for players to play. Juts as NPC's
    • Maybe Azura will make an appearance in person, through a quest.
    • Some of the NPC Khajit characters we have come across throughout the game to pop up now and again.
    • Khajiit style motifs/ mounts/ hairstyles/ furnishings. All things Kitty!
    • Were-Cats, because I can see Hircine wanting to/did do this to some of them.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »

There's supposed to be werelions in Elsweyr, but I don't there's any werekittens :wink:
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MAEK wrote: »

There's supposed to be werelions in Elsweyr, but I don't there's any werekittens :wink:

Well I meant big cats, tigers, lions, leopards etc etc. But I was lazy. lol
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warm sands

Welcoming taverns with the finest wines

Very few dogs

Grumpier than usual elves

Khajiit will probably also need to call in on various family members if she is travelling nearby yes. Though Clan Claws is now scattered far and wide there are still some aunts, uncles and cousins of this one who would expect her presence for weak tea and tedious talking.

Otherwise this one really does not know what to expect of a homeland she has never been to. Stories passed down from paw to paw sometimes are more about the fulfilment of a hope than the recall of real events and places yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Edited by SantieClaws on February 15, 2018 9:06AM
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If and when we go to Elsweyr, I want to see:
    • More Khajiiti furstocks
    • At least one major quest involving the Knahaten Flu since it's still active there
    • Quests and/or lorebooks going into the history of the two regions that formed modern Elsweyr, Anequina and Pellitine
    • Another appearance of the Twilight Cantors
    • Rimmen and the Akaviri goodies located there
    • More quests and lorebooks involving Khajiit-specific gods, like Rahjin and Baan Dar
    ...what about the rest of you?

oh yes, khajiit would love to see her home land!! hopefuly one day!!
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my list
    • New Food & Drink Recipes
    • New Costumes
    • A skin on the Lore of the Moons (Quest)
    • Two 4 man Dungeons added to Elsweyr plz
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Most importantly, the Khajitii furstocks, from Alfiq, to Senche-raht, to everything in between. Without them it wouldn't be Elsweyr.
    2. Quests and lore about how the different furstocks are able to contribute to society differently.
    3. Questline about the Knehaten Flu, one major quest wouldn't cut it for me, it's going on for another decade or more, it's still probably gonna be a big deal
    4. More Rajhin tales of his excellent exploits
    5. Senchal being a big beautiful city (except maybe not in some parts due to the flu), withs of reasons to return there, and a new player house located in it. Hopefully it's not one of those permanently destroyed/under attack cities like Dune or First hold. Sadly it possibly could be under quarentine.
    6. More Khajiiti fashion, through motifs, costumes, etc.
    7. Halls of the Collosus trial/dungeon, if it exists yet.
    8. More lore about the Khajiit in general really. I'll be reading every new book added to the game from there.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robo_Hobo wrote: »
    7. Halls of the Collosus trial/dungeon, if it exists yet.

*reads up on Halls of Colossus* Ooo, it's near a 'Great Divide' that hasn't appeared in any games yet? And it might have been made by giants? It occurs to me we had that quest with the giant bones in Grahtwood, and that's not that far, relatively speaking. Maybe we'll learn more about those? :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAEK wrote: »

Man that would be boss if they gave Argonians the Behemoth model as a werelizard instead of you know a wolf. Khajiit a weretiger/cat model. I know it won't happen but damn that would be cool and make more sense.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The great rainforest of Tenmar.

The coastal city of Senchal.

The Khajiiti Capital.

Legit Digitigrade Khajiit. Just give me my full furries already.

More Quests dealing with Azura. She is the alleged mother of the Khajiiti people yknow.

Affordable housing so my Cats can have a new legit home besides Rawlkha.

Cultural Khajiiti style motifs.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    more khajiit fur types!!