The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any news on the Coldharbour Plot /Pocket realm - homestead?

arpadsweb16_ESO
arpadsweb16_ESO
✭✭✭
gp_crwn_housing_coldharbourpack_1x1.jpg

I am anxious to find out and learn more! Been waiting since July, already!
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_housing_coldharborplot_1x1.jpg
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_housing_molagbalpack_1x1.jpg
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope that the second picture is not all there is to the realm. It would be pretty uncreative unless its a medium house or something
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Calderon06
    Calderon06
    ✭✭✭
    In Glemumbra, the house will be open (no door), maybe in Coldharbor there will be définitly no house but just a land.

You will have to contruct it entierly with 350/700 slots (lol)

ZOS, maybe it's time to up this limit. We can't use our imagination et do what we want with our creation with this limit (With the Linchall i'm at 400 just for one arena and i had to withdraw almost all the landscape to décorate the house...
    VV
  • Haruspex
    Haruspex
    ✭✭✭
    Calderon06 wrote: »
    In Glemumbra, the house will be open (no door), maybe in Coldharbor there will be définitly no house but just a land.

You will have to contruct it entierly with 350/700 slots (lol)

ZOS, maybe it's time to up this limit. We can't use our imagination et do what we want with our creation with this limit (With the Linchall i'm at 400 just for one arena and i had to withdraw almost all the landscape to décorate the house...

I've found that you can either build structures or you can decorate, trying to do both is futile :D
    With the item limit, it is ridiculous for them to think that we could build our own structure and decorate the Coldharbour estate. Honestly, I would feel a bit cheated if it were just a plot of land. I so want a house sitting on a giant Coldharbour rock floating in the sky or a daedric ruin.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_housing_coldharborplot_1x1.jpg

I'm hoping it's exactly like this picture. A stretch of flat ground on a flying island. No house. No ruins.

If it is like that then I plan to build a shanty town of little huts and yards on it. Like the one where we first encounter Cadwell, but more extensive.

PC EU
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoarding daedric platforms matrials to construct a zigurat. Hope this homestead allows you to build high.
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    +1
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Coldharbour Surreal Estate — This overlooked acreage atop a floating plateau in Molag Bal's Oblivion realm of Coldharbour is available to be developed however you like. It's a secluded location, very quiet and private, even scenic in its own austere way.
    This home has no furnished version, and is intended to be a blank slate for you to build as your imagination sees fit.

At last, it's on its way. I am a bit disappointed though that there's no prefurnished option as a way to acquire some molag bal and coldharbour themed furniture, flora and other related details. It's a little too greedy to simply expect us to acquire these things piece by piece from the crown furniture store or the exclusive, limited time furniture bundles which are overpriced due to some exclusive furniture being part of them.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But..but.. but when will it be available?
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    syaanwxilutt.jpeg
    Here’s my outpost in CH I can do a lot with 700 slots and currently it’s below 100
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres plenty of land around the outpost I will build up as well
    cuixm12mwkev.jpeg
    ao558k1mcwmk.jpeg
    To give you an idea those are three Orc officer tents from the CS and they huge. Also the first pick was from 4 planks up so there’s a lot space
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 9, 2018 4:07PM
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It would be more awesome if you created your walls with reinforced wood and planks which tie together with the Coldharbour environment. Rather than having an enclosure of Coldharbour rocks and spikes conveniently surrounding your encampment. ;)
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are you taking screenshots with a camera? There is a Print Screen button on your keyboard, you know ;)
    1.PNG

The Surreal Estate is not appealing to me like this. The existing building materials are just not enough to make my own house, especially not with the current item limit.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn’t let me screenshot in pts for some reason,
    The rocks were all on map so that was a quick try n see what It would look like. when live I will use wooden planks , Orc platforms and stone blocks to make it look more like a outpost still under construction, I prolly put 50+ slots just to the walls , my idea is not a complete base but a outpost quickly constructed and not completed.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 9, 2018 6:45PM
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I love cold harbor because it doesn't rain and lightning..I hate lightning it's blinds me...but I'm not a good designer..I wish we could get a premade house with it
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought they should sell houses, barns etc and last us mix and match what be buy the way we want too
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is more of the outpost would look like when having been quickly assembled and far from completed but a defensive point. I don’t want a perfect outpost but something in process of constantly being upgraded while under threat of attacks. Thats about 250 slots including the ton of items already on map out of my 700 cap. The two trees are plank connected with daedric bases for watch towers. That blue twilight have is what the plot looks like.
    mosdx24atue4.jpeg
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 10, 2018 5:27PM
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I applaud your creativity, Im appalled at the lack of available building materials for proper structures.
    Its like all we are left with are Tents, wooden planks, Gazebo's from Clockwork city, or other such "Scraps" to build our structures with.

Warped though it may be, the Hollow City at least has Imperial structures scattered throughout, most of which are completely intact.
    Even if all Z0$ gave us were walls, floors, doors, windows, and ceilings for just one race style, like Imperial for example, that would be a tremendous boon for housing decorators.

The thing is, while we enjoy "decorating", which is likely what Z0$ originally intended for Homestead, we also enjoy "Building" just as much.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One good thing is you can use some of the cliffs in both the front and back of the plateau. Might not leave much spaces left for actual furniture though. And be careful not to miss if jumping down at the wrong angle :wink:
    Front of portal to the inside:
    cldhrbhome1.png
    Edited by radiostar on January 10, 2018 10:34PM
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    When are we expected to see a coldharbour homestead ? Does anyone have an idea and whatbare these pictures are these ideas or what ??
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The outpost pics were me playing around on the lot because I was planning to buy it u til I saw the DARK Brotherhood cavern and decided I can donalot more with that one.
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    Why did they ruin the cold harbor house lol there isnt even a house its just a big open space this is like a half finished product I saw a youtube video on a tour of the place theres a tower in the far distance that looks cooler then the actual "homestead" if you can call it that . What a blatant attempt to force you to have to buy all the furnishing and everything i mean theres no base house are they going to have the floors and walls in the crown store or something ? . They could of done something awesome with a coldharbor themed house or a cave or something not this walking simulation space i mean what am i suppose to be doing with this testing horse speed with all this space. I mean theres plenty of space in cold harbor i might as well " proclaim" an area as my own instead of buying this real estate of nothing .what a peice of s..t molag bal him self is a shamed of this I hope they make some changes to this
    Edited by Luciferazazell on February 14, 2018 6:13AM
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did they ruin the cold harbor house lol there isnt even a house its just a big open space this is like a half finished product I saw a youtube video on a tour of the place theres a tower in the far distance that looks cooler then the actual "homestead" if you can call it that . What a blatant attempt to force you to have to buy all the furnishing and everything i mean theres no base house are they going to have the floors and walls in the crown store or something ? . They could of done something awesome with a coldharbor themed house or a cave or something not this walking simulation space i mean what am i suppose to be doing with this testing horse speed with all this space. I mean theres plenty of space in cold harbor i might as well " proclaim" an area as my own instead of buying this real estate of nothing .what a peice of s..t molag bal him self is a shamed of this I hope they make some changes to this

How did they "ruin" it, when that's what it was intended to be? It's a big open space for people to build things on it.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA