Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grievance is recruiting new family members.

• ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Would love an invite if you have room? I registered on your site also.
    @forevaeva in-game.

Cheers :)

Hello @Mistress_Mayhem! Yes! We are still taking new members. Contact me in-game @ChirpingBird - and I'll be happy to walk you through joining!
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Some of the benefits of being a member of Grievance in ESO...

PvP -
    We have regularly scheduled Cyrodill events that search out combat with the other two factions. The REDS of Ebonheart Pact and the BLUES of Daggerfall Covenant are attacked with as much precision as the group make-up allows. We PvP on Aldmeri Dominion - FOR THE QUEEN!!! (one of our famous battle-cries...among others...recently "Chicken Attack!!")

PVE Raiding -
    We have two regularly scheduled events each week. Depending on the group make-up, we will run normal difficulty events to practice and work more members through the basic tactics of raiding in ESO. We grow together as a team until we can take on the veteran difficulty trials together!

GEARING PROGRAM!!!
    Our officers all know the struggle of getting the gear that you need for your first character. We know that you do not have the traits, styles, etc etc all learned to craft your UBER, fantastical, magical armor.... and we don't want you to on your first toon. Go to the Grievance forums, find the PIMP MY CHARACTER post, put in detailed information about what you are wanting, and an officer will hook you up. TRUE PIMPAGE... no rhinestones fake gold here!!!

WHAT ELSE?!?!
    Heck even I don't know it all! I can tell you that we are dedicated to doing everything we can to make your experience in the ESO chapter of Grievance a GREAT, Spectacular, SPLENDIFEROUS (is that even a word), GREAT one!

Hop in TeamSpeak, Post on the forums, look at what we can do for you, look at what all you can do by being a part of Grievance.

Grievance isn't just gaming, it's Family!
    http://www.grievancegaming.org
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    I am planning on joining. But I have an inactive account on your website. I am going to create an AD character named Sokor Demongor soon. Please let me know if I can join.
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Hey @Sortep1977 ! I heard you just got an in-game invite :) welcome! I'll join you on TS shortly.
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Y0yxCys.png

Bather's party? What? It's an inside joke. Curious? Come see what we're all about at http://grievancegaming.org.
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Having trouble with long queues during the 10 Million Stories event? Have an easier time putting together a group by being social with a guild. Grievance is open to new members. Come see what we're all about at http://grievancegaming.org.
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Tired of all the drama??

Grievance has a lot of couples and mature players. We enforce a no drama clause.. Our guilds raid but recognize that Real-Life comes first, therefore we have a lot of casual players and folks willing to help them out.

New member praise:

"Grievance is the perfect guild for me. Helpful when needed but not pushy. Funny and loud but at the same time very serious about your members. I gotta say thank you to everyone. And if I'm on and anyone needs help I'll do my best."

"I'm also very happy to be in Grievance. I'm not as active as some people and not that often on TS, unfortunately. But I enjoy being part of this group! Thank you everyone!"

Learn more and apply for membership at http://grievancegaming.org
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    I3GF2tu.png

What happens at the guild meeting, stays at the guild meeting.

Want to find out what that's all about? Check us out at http://grievancegaming.org
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Talore wrote: »
    We are not just friends. We are family! I came to Grievance looking for a guild and what I have received is so much more than I could have ever dreamed of. I can't imagine my life without each and every one of you in it. This screenshot was taken on a random night of dodge rolling off of cliffs and beating up mud crabs. It brings a smile to my face every time I think about it. Thank you my Grievance Family.
    clcjG4i.png

Bringing back a memory from over a year ago. Thinking of my good friend and sister-from-another-mister tonight. Sometimes guildies take a break but since we are family we know we always have a place to come home to when we're done with our break. Love you Talore!

http://grievancegaming.org
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    I was just telling one of our newest members the other day. One of the things I like most about Grievance is its support for its officers. Grievance has an amazing leadership structure and 18 years of experience running guilds. This allows officers in each game to reach out for support and help from the officers in other games. Officer burnout is almost non-existent. Makes playing a pleasure for officers and players alike. Yay!

And Grievance is recruiting, so come see what we're all about at http://grievancegaming.org.

• dburgdorf
    dburgdorf
    I just applied on your Web site. But fair warning: I probably wrote more than you wanted. The text input boxes were so *big*.... :wink:

A bit more about myself:

I'm a mature (well, old, anyway, with three kids who are now adults), casual gamer, with substantially more interest in PvE than in PvP. (In other words, I don't really have much interest in PvP at all.) I'm new to ESO, but not to online gaming, as I've been gaming for 30 years, since I started back in the '80s on a Commodore 64. I live in Omaha, NE, in the Central US time zone, and am generally in game late evenings and weekends.

What I look for in a guild is primarily just a fun group of people with whom to chat while I play. (And I mean chat via in-game text chat, as while I certainly see the advantages of voice chat when in a group or raiding, I'm honestly not likely to use it much while playing casually.) I've always tended to prefer solo adventuring to grouping, but as I get to higher levels in ESO, I realize that soloing won't always be practical.

As far as what I bring to the table, well, I'm a "grumpy old guy" with a love of puns and wordplay and a frequently bizarre sense of humor. The character I've settled on as my main is "Dar'Qanar Quickpaw," a khajiit nightblade, in part because I like nightblades and in part because this one simply enjoys chatting in khajiit speak. Since I finally bought "Morrowind" yesterday, I'm also giving warden a try (as the breton, "Olwin the Unwise"), but it remains to be seen whether I'll actually play him much beyond an initial "test run." I'm sure, one way or another, that I'll have more characters soon, as I've always been a bit of an altaholic.

If you want to find me in game to chat or to toss me an invite, I'm @dburgdorf.
    Edited by dburgdorf on January 23, 2018 8:45PM
  • kraxammer
    kraxammer
    ✭✭
    I'd like to join Grievance, it sounds like a fabulous group of people. If you could send an invite, that would be awesome....@kraxammer
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    kraxammer wrote: »
    I'd like to join Grievance, it sounds like a fabulous group of people. If you could send an invite, that would be awesome....@kraxammer

Howdy @kraxammer! We'd love to get to know you. Go ahead and register on our forums here: http://www.grievancegaming.org/register/

Contact me in game @ChirpingBird if you need any help getting started!
    Edited by ChirpingBird on January 30, 2018 2:30AM
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Sometimes things get a little silly. Like in this screenshot.

FbJprNu.jpg

I was THERE and I don't even know what this is about.

Learn more about us at http://grievancegaming.org
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Grievance raiders took down the Assembly General in Halls of Fabrication last night! AND NOBODY GOT A SCREENSHOT.

Guess you'll have to show up to see what that's like!

Learn more and apply for membership at http://grievancegaming.org
  • itsJylerTAG
    itsJylerTAG
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like a good guild to join, i'm in the AD and i'd like to join in on the fun if there is still some room left. I'll be registering on the website later tonight once i get the chance to do so.

@itsJylerTAG is my in-game name and itsJylerTAG#1241 is my discord name.
    Edited by itsJylerTAG on February 4, 2018 8:45PM
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Seems like a good guild to join, i'm in the AD and i'd like to join in on the fun if there is still some room left. I'll be registering on the website later tonight once i get the chance to do so.

@itsJylerTAG is my in-game name and itsJylerTAG#1241 is my discord name.

Heya @itsJylerTAG ! You did already apply a little while ago and are already a Grievance member. You can find the Discord info on our forums once you log back in. Just jump on there and we'll get ya an in-game invite. Contact me (@ChirpingBird) in-game most nights if you need help getting on Discord.

• ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Members helping members. Yesterday I saw two of our veteran members take a level 20 on a mission to level. They helped him get 25 levels in one afternoon! And when I logged into our forums today, I see that another member donated a LOT of recipes, furniture patterns and blueprints to help out our new members who are just getting started. And I didn't have to lift a finger. Thanks to our awesome guildies who help us all succeed and have fun!

Learn more about Grievance and apply for membership at http://grievancegaming.org

• Inipu
    Inipu
    Hello. Does your guild have a trial group that runs on specific days and times?
  • Boldar_Blood
    Boldar_Blood
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, very interested in your guild, I just started playing ESO again after playing at release for a year or so. I love to PvP and would love to get involved in all the new PvE content I have missed. I have filled out a registration on your website and look forward to hearing from you or talking in-game.

Thanks!
  • itsJylerTAG
    itsJylerTAG
    ✭✭✭
    @ChirpingBird I tried to join discord but when i clicked on the link to find the actual discord information, it said i don't have permission to do so, so until i'm allowed to access that information i cannot join discord.
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Inipu wrote: »
    Hello. Does your guild have a trial group that runs on specific days and times?

Hey @Inipu - Sorry I missed your post for so long. Yes! We run trials every Tuesday and Saturday at 7pm Central (US) time on the NA server.
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Hi there, very interested in your guild, I just started playing ESO again after playing at release for a year or so. I love to PvP and would love to get involved in all the new PvE content I have missed. I have filled out a registration on your website and look forward to hearing from you or talking in-game.

Thanks!

@Boldar_Blood - Welcome to Grievance! Look forward to playing with you more.
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    @ChirpingBird I tried to join discord but when i clicked on the link to find the actual discord information, it said i don't have permission to do so, so until i'm allowed to access that information i cannot join discord.

@itsJylerTAG - I'm so sorry! I've got your forums permissions fixed so you can see the Discord info again. Look forward to meeting you in game!
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Q & A

Chirp, we are an 18+ guild, why can’t we swear in the Discord lounge?

Yes! We are an 18+ guild and we are all adults here.

No! We are not goody-two-shoes. We aim for a drama-free and family-friendly environment where gamers who have children can game worry-free even if their children are watching and listening to them game.

Yes! We do allow adult language and topics (excluding religion, politics, racism, sexism, etc) in certain voice server channels designated for that purpose. Who hasn’t let one slip while getting ganked for the 4th time in a row, for example? We love our members who talk like sailors! You really do get used to checking your language when in the lounge and other non-mature channels.

Edited by ChirpingBird on February 24, 2018 11:56PM
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The officer corps in Grievance ESO is some good people, and I'm so glad to be a part of our team!

From our last officer meeting:
    jtvtJzF.png
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Grievance has a lot of couples and mature players. We enforce a no drama clause. Our guilds raid but recognize that Real-Life comes first, therefore we have a lot of casual players and folks willing to help them out.

Once in one chapter of Grievance, you can play any of our games with us. Friendships have been formed which span several games and game genres. We don't get jealous if you're game-surfing, because we do too! We have forums focusing on the games we're looking forward to and can plan our guild presence ahead of time.

Come see what we're all about and apply at http://grievancegaming.org
    Edited by ChirpingBird on March 25, 2018 8:37PM
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Game within a game!

Try this:
    1. Round up a bunch of your closest friends
    2. Leave all your gear at home
    3. Punch a world boss until it gives you stuff
    4. Wear only that stuff
    5. Rinse and repeat

Like our giggling group pictured, you might even attract some photo-bombers! (you know who you are even though we don't!)

9jv2tLj.png

This is how we celebrate 4 years in ESO with Grievance.

Happy Anniversary ESO!

Learn more and apply at http://grievancegaming.org
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Our guild meetings are monthly, and always informative. And yes...there is always someone acting like an a**...er….bull. Not naming names. Also, not mentioning the corpses in the photo. Oh...did I say that out loud? *ahem*

nHZTnIl.png

To learn more and apply, visit http://grievancegaming.org
    Edited by ChirpingBird on April 8, 2018 10:08PM
  • ChirpingBird
    ChirpingBird
    ✭✭
    Gloating after a world boss kill. Nice Throne!!! Just some spontaneous fun with guildies enjoying the early access to the new update! Come hang out with us and see what we're all about.

OX0BGlB.png

To learn more and apply, visit http://grievancegaming.org