Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

There is completly new music in Auridon? unintentional or intentional

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this intended? I don't think I have ever heard it before

perhaps if its unintended its meant for the summerset chapter? either way its nice and chapter type quality

Edit: Ty to all the people from uesp that did an awesome job at compiling all the new music, ty @ZOS_SoundMaster for doing a wonderfull job as usual :D... now I hope one day we will see silt sunrise again as a remastered track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCmuW6GwyeU
Edited by Aliyavana on February 18, 2018 4:33AM
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Summerset musics?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard it too ... nice change of pace.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I so hope so

Edit: I misspelt so smh
    Edited by Waffennacht on February 13, 2018 4:01AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't even tell you what music is this game sounds like :( I turned it off when the game launched
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 3:30AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Can you post a clip of the new music, please?

cant sorry, but it is literally new
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »
    Summerset musics?

possibly, chapter quality
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SoundMaster intentional? :)
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't even tell you what music is this game sounds like :( I turned it off when the game launched

same here - the silence (other than environment and ability/weapon skills) sounds absolutely awesome...

hmmmm, there is still those annoying npc voices...unless i'm questing - could definitely live without them...that would be a nice option to add to consoles...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another hint that we might be getting Summerset as the next chapter.

-INSERT THE HYPE-
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »

-INSERT THE HYPE-

Hint? Might get? Have you been living under a rock? The ending of the CWC DLC practically screams it directly to you that yes, we are going to summerset. As well as the numerous datamines that have already been done here on the forums. I thought that was common knowledge by now.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

same here - the silence (other than environment and ability/weapon skills) sounds absolutely awesome...

hmmmm, there is still those annoying npc voices...unless i'm questing - could definitely live without them...that would be a nice option to add to consoles...
    You're both missing a lot. Some of the music in the game (especially in later releases) adds a hell of a feeling to the areas you're in.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

You're both missing a lot. Some of the music in the game (especially in later releases) adds a hell of a feeling to the areas you're in.

Like that Hew's Bane music, or that lovely Dark Brotherhood music. Tbh I don't understand why someone would want to play without music, it just makes everything more epic.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 3:29AM
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Chaos2088 wrote: »

-INSERT THE HYPE-

Hint? Might get? Have you been living under a rock? The ending of the CWC DLC practically screams it directly to you that yes, we are going to summerset. As well as the numerous datamines that have already been done here on the forums. I thought that was common knowledge by now.

Ok rudeness. lol. No confirmation, all hearsay and maybes. 99.5% agree that it will be summerset, but hey... we have had preview/ingame footage from zones since 2014 that are still not in game...you never know 100% till ZoS themselves say its a go. :smile:
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Video?
  • AardvarkChips
    AardvarkChips
    ✭✭✭

You're really missing out.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed this too. I thought I was going mad.

It was really lovely though.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I couldn't agree more. I never have understood how some people can play an atmospheric MMORPG with the sound off and some heavy metal, rap or other "music" in place of the game's soundtrack :wink: !
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MAEK wrote: »

Like that Hew's Bane music, or that lovely Dark Brotherhood music. Tbh I don't understand why someone would want to play without music, it just makes everything more epic.

Cause I prefer listening to black metal while playing :D
  • Adventurer
    Adventurer
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dang, I never finished Auridon, I hope there'll be an option to switch on the "old" music to experience it, or it'll revert back once Summerset launches.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I almost always mute the ingame sounds. But many times I play the ESO soundtrack (especially the DLC ones) on my mp3 software in the background. That way I don't have to deal with the godawful interruptions of the soundtrack every time a skeever walks by, and we transition to the more uninteresting combat music =p

Some function to turn off combat music transitions would be a godsend for me. And then of course there's all the other mood killers like galloping hooves (though senche mounts are much more silent), NPCs that repeat the same braindead lines all the time, the sound of people casting abilities all over the place etc etc.

I find that muting it all and playing the soundtrack from another source gives me a much more enjoyable experience, since you can actually listen to the music, without it being interrupted by random unrelated noises, or cut off to combat drums by a skeever invasion.

That way I can also enjoy the ESO soundtrack even when I'm not en ESO, which is nice.

Edited by Carbonised on February 13, 2018 1:54PM
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I hear is a bard singing.....yet, there is no bard.
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they release a new DLC, some of the musics become available in the base zones. If I remember correctly :)
    Edited by Elwendryll on February 13, 2018 2:39PM
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I totally believe you @Turelus ...

i mostly pvp, and, i just really enjoy playing eso and having "quiet" time...

for myself, music is mostly for the car, work or going to sleep...

next time i'm out questing I need to give it a try though...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

I couldn't agree more. I never have understood how some people can play an atmospheric MMORPG with the sound off and some heavy metal, rap or other "music" in place of the game's soundtrack :wink: !

I found that quite common among the PvP crowd - i guess that is to boost their aggression and combat readiness.
  • Agrivar
    Agrivar
    ✭✭✭
    From the patch notes:
    General
    Fixed a number of edge cases where audio wasn’t playing properly for certain monsters and player abilities.
    Polished the audio for many of the abilities.
    Polished many locations where the sound and/or music didn’t quite fit the space or, in some cases, was missing entirely.
    Improved the audio used by a number of monsters, critters and objects in the world.
    Fixed a number mismatched or erroneous text/voice-over pairings throughout the game.
    Improved and, in some cases, added new audio for a number of quests.
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice ! I didn't like default Auridon soundtrack that much... (But it's still heard in Vulkhel)
    Tandor wrote: »

Black Sabbath fits so much with Vvardenfell :D
    Edited by Ajaxandriel on February 13, 2018 9:56PM
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    godsmack fits perfectly with imperial city...

https://youtu.be/UC-0DBDkXOw