The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Smarter AutoLoot (S.A.L.) by: Agathorn

MercTheMage
MercTheMage
✭✭✭✭

This Addon is probably one of my favorites in my game at the moment, however it seems to be riddled with bugs, for instance never looting ornate items and always looting glyphs regardless of what it's set to, however I have continued to use it cause of the sheer convenience it provides regardless of said issues. I'm not a fan of addons that auto loot and destroy stuff, cause we all know how that usually ends, and they require you to have space in your bags for all the stuff it takes. This only loots what you tell it to, leaves the rest and closes the loot window instantly if you want it to.

TL;DR

Would it be unorthodox for one of our community members who are familiar with such things to do a community update for it to once and for all fix the addon, cause the author seems to have abandoned it.
You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    I'd recommend posting your request on the ESOUI forums. There's much more post activity from addon authors there.
    eisley the worst