The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Exclusive Furnishings Spreadsheet

SisterGoat
SisterGoat
✭✭✭✭✭
I have compiled a list of furnishings that can only be obtained from the Crown Store, as well as the prices and if they are also available from gold purchased houses. This may help should you decide if you want to buy something or not.

Some of the items are not yet available on the live servers. I did not include items that are not available to purchase, such as certain structures or furnishings that were only in limited time offer packs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C3rIdtkWfS2mX4-nptDtZndoHftu4UCilaKKSYgNORc/edit?usp=sharing

If you see any mistakes or if something is missing, let me know.
Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
PC/NA
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furnishings are now color coded according to rarity and I also added whether or not items can also be obtained from furniture packs. This does NOT include limited time offer packs.
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for putting this together! I've never shopped the Crown furnishing store, but this is a great resource. If there's ever something I'm looking for that I can't find a pattern for or can't find in guild traders, I can check to see if it's Crown Store only.

Cheers!
    Options
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found out the Daedric Doorway and Daedric Fence are actually dropped by certain mobs in Coldharbour, so they were removed from the spreadsheet. If anybody knows if anything else that drops from Coldharbour or Alyeid ruins that you see on the spreadsheet, I need confirmation!

There are also a large number of items also available to craft on the PTS and in the database that aren't on live, but they will remain on the spreadsheet unless their corresponding recipes are added to loot tables on live servers.
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey. Just a few corrections, the swamp pitcher plants (and lava pitcher plants) aren't crown store exclusive. They have a very tiny dropchance from alchemy nodes on Vvardenfell.

Same goes for lemon bulb cactus and bitter bush, and I believe the hanging pitchers can be found as well, though not 100 % certain on that one, I'd have to check my house to see.

The Telvanni paintings, modest, are definitely lootable from chests and strongboxes. Though with a very tiny dropchance (see the pattern here). Not sure about oversized and classic, but I got the modest one myself. I'm pretty sure the Velothi paintings (not panels) are lootable from the same source as well.

Also, I think you're missing the "Song of the Cliff Strider" book, it came with the Vivec furnishing pack, and I don't think it's obtainable anywhere else.
    Edited by Carbonised on January 24, 2018 11:47AM
    Options
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    I have compiled a list of furnishings that can only be obtained from the Crown Store, as well as the prices and if they are also available from gold purchased houses. This may help should you decide if you want to buy something or not.

Some of the items are not yet available on the live servers. I did not include items that are not available to purchase, such as certain structures or furnishings that were only in limited time offer packs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C3rIdtkWfS2mX4-nptDtZndoHftu4UCilaKKSYgNORc/edit?usp=sharing

If you see any mistakes or if something is missing, let me know.

some of the Ayleid Furnishings are craftable. For example the "Ayleid Bench, Carved" and "Ayleid Brazier, Welkynd Holder". I don't know where the recipe drops, but I bought them from a guild trader
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, applaude all the efforts you put up to make this! <3
    Options
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Hey. Just a few corrections, the swamp pitcher plants (and lava pitcher plants) aren't crown store exclusive. They have a very tiny dropchance from alchemy nodes on Vvardenfell.

Same goes for lemon bulb cactus and bitter bush, and I believe the hanging pitchers can be found as well, though not 100 % certain on that one, I'd have to check my house to see.

The Telvanni paintings, modest, are definitely lootable from chests and strongboxes. Though with a very tiny dropchance (see the pattern here). Not sure about oversized and classic, but I got the modest one myself. I'm pretty sure the Velothi paintings (not panels) are lootable from the same source as well.

Also, I think you're missing the "Song of the Cliff Strider" book, it came with the Vivec furnishing pack, and I don't think it's obtainable anywhere else.

Thanks, I'll update the spreadsheet!

I don't list anything from limited time furnishing packs because you can't actually buy them any more. I wanted this spreadsheet to show what's available to buy. Some of them on the PTS might never be released, but I'll keep them noted as not available yet. If it looks like they stay on the PTS for several updates, then I'll probably remove them.
    PC/NA
    Options
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With some digging on the forums and with the TTC website, more items were removed from the list. There may be more plants, but they drop at such a low rate that it will be incredibly difficult to find out unless more people can confirm.
    PC/NA
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FYI, some Imperial furnishing is now given out through the leveling advisor in PTS. I believe lvl 18, which also gives a storage coffer, gives you a choice of Imperial single bed, bookshelf or brazier. I haven't checked every lvl, or if you can get repeat items on multiple characters, but just a heads up.
    Edited by driosketch on January 24, 2018 2:38PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prices have been added for the new furnishing items in the Crown Store.

There's still a lot of items left on the PTS that haven't been added. Some of them may come with the next update, some may come at a later date, and some may never come at all.
    PC/NA
    Options