The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Daggerfall Overlook Request.

RPGplayer13579
RPGplayer13579
✭✭✭✭
My request is for a small dock to be added to the other side of the trapdoor in the basement. Players could have the option for a couple of fishing holes or the perfect place to park a boat or small ship that will eventually become available. What other houses could this be added to? Any with at least a pond present.
My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• Cave_Canem
    Cave_Canem
    ✭✭✭
    Just build your own, I know I did.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cave_Canem wrote: »
    Just build your own, I know I did.

^ This. Just build one out of planks.

I like my trap door leading directly into the ocean, because my reasoning is it’s meant to be an escape hatch (of course it can be used however one wants but this is it’s original purpose) and in an escape, one tends to be worried more about life than getting wet. Like I said though use it however you want, but I like it without a dock and I don’t want my overlook ruined by an addition of a forced dock. Plus the advantage of building your own is that you can change it’s size and it’s shape and if you wanna move it or remove it completely you can.
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will look into building my own small pier.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.

Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.

• RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe some Furnishing Blueprints or Diagrams so I can choose how it can look good and not a bunch of random stuff floating in the water.
    My Characters.

• FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You han buy weathered decking and Barnacles poles super cheap at Npc furnisher they make very nice decks clean looking and fit perfect with the overlook
  • patrick_smyth
    patrick_smyth
    ✭✭✭
    The hatch is quite awkward - you have to put your first part of your walkway a bit under water and underneath the hatch otherwise you end up swimming every time you leave the basement.
    I made my pier out of orcish platforms.
    You can build out as far as the two rocks as long as you mind the slaughterfish during construction.
    @patrick_smyth PC EU Server
    Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone already built something in this area outside the trap door? Could you post pictures. Thank you.
    My Characters.

• makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... I have made a small port with my fishing boat there. Not much yet there. :D

o5kwEJR.jpg
    Going towards the upper view

to

PsYvtix.jpg

and downstairs on the wooden platforms

Lex8AtA.jpg
    i2G4CYg.jpg

I will probably make a lighthouse on that rock :D
    Edited by makreth on February 15, 2018 11:20AM