The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What? Haven't you ever seen a Wood Elf before?

efster
efster
✭✭✭✭✭
Rivenspire NPC:
Ue1OeWa.png

my toon: *looks at the camera like she's on the Office*
OBfEQR4.png

it ruins my immersion when other Bosmer don't recognise my character. as one of their own. i ate my neighbour the other day and everything :(

please fix this terrible oversight
AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ate your neighbor?

If I am not mistaken only in vvardenfell can some recognize your race.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    You ate your neighbor?

In her defense, he was a vegan ...
    chowtime.gif
  • LordSylvestrion
    By the divines.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    You ate your neighbor?

If I am not mistaken only in vvardenfell can some recognize your race.
    You are mistaken.

There is a quest in Auridon when you investigate Military Academy which is run by terrorists, I mean Altmer supremacicts - you get different reaction based on your race. I am sure for Dominion races.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    You ate your neighbor?

In her defense, he was a vegan ...
    chowtime.gif

For grape justice!
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett