The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Team orange Xbox 1 Eu (reader discretion is advised)

alexthomp92
alexthomp92
✭✭✭
Last night was the official end of competitive Pvp in Vivec the only truly active campaign on the eu server, I play a Dc character and over the years the alliance has been sucusessful.
However for around three months now our population as been in decline and Both the ad and the ep have been captilising on this, by coordinating against us, rightly so you might say..... why not press the advantage? This I have not so much of a problem with.
But what has brought me here to vent is the fact that ep and ad players are swapping between factions multiple times a day and working together to manipulate the campaign, at around 9pm GMT we had pushed most the map ep had Blue road only and their scroll gates where open. They took a blue scroll to their temple and did nothing, we took empty keeps one after the other, all the time ad where sieging blue road with max siege, after around half an hour ad where still at max siege with ZERO ep siege.
Our group went down to blue road to push for the dethrone to find a group of ad with 19 flaming oils on the ground outside the keep and on the inner keep there was one stone treb attacking the inner door, the keep was full of ad too many to even count but many of the players names where recognised as some of the top scoring ep players, after we turned up a load of ad pushed the keeps we had taken and we only had aleswel left, we where wiped and respawned there to help prevent ad being handed emproship.
We sucssefully defended aleswel ad had taken blue road but now it was under siege from ep in the same fashion as it was being attack earlier, ad kept returning to ales to push us over and over, ep where waiting for them to take aleswel before they took blue road so they could help ad get emp, eventually a second blue group took chalman and EP stopped holding out at blue road.

Now I understand in a game with three factions there will always be fights that are 2v1 but this particular play style is unsporting and not any fun, second to that at prime time DC have at most 2 bars on while AD and EP are pop locked, everyday it is essentially 6 bars v 2

DC are outnumbered every fight and the two other factions work as one with players hopping between factions multiple times a day.

There is nothing that can be done to stop this though and I understand that, one faction one character one campaign would alienate people from playing with friends, and the idea of team purple or team green is just the same as what's happening now.

I believe that we need more blue players in Pvp to help balance the scales because as it stands it's just one blue group taking a defending keeps and if we spread out to be tactical and take or defend several objectives at once we will be zergerd down every time.

Until the population increases I will be on the NA server! See your soon!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @alexthomp92 thanks for the tag, as you may have seen I've recently started a thread about similar behavior happening in Sotha Sil on Xbox EU, which I found frustrating. There is a great debate on there with the Pro's and Con's of locking and I've listened to all the arguments but I do still concur that locking is needed in part - even if its 24-48 hrs - but i'd like Campaign.

I understand the playing with friend argument, but situations like you have had can put people off playing seriously completely - or leave PVP or region as you might be.

Cheaters will still cheat. is the issue, but some of the good debate on my thread was that switching is an issue on Low Pop servers - clearly in your case as this is Vivec that's not the issue here!!

I've not been in Vivec for a while on my main as been pushing on Sotha, I think i'm more alarmed to hear the switching is AD / EP as us Red furiously hate the Yellows on Vivec, its quite the grudge match but maybe that the RP in some of us

I concur it would be great for DC to boost their numbers in Vivec, I love Northern Cyrodill terrain - but rarely fight there, its always down by the river.

Sadly, and we can name no names. I've seen some of the current top leaderboard players on Vivec previously on low pop Campaigns that appear on two if not three alliance leaderboards before. Which has been suspicious.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • alexthomp92
    alexthomp92
    ✭✭✭
    @Beardimus the problem for DC in vicec is for our alliance it is a low pop campaign most of our players have absconded to EP or AD or have just stopped playing, so we are always on the back foot.

As I said though I'm grinding up on the NA server as there are bigger numbers
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There where times that I To...wait no, I switched sides next day. Twas because my feelings where so very strong. I'm an emotional person at times. At times campaign reset, on same day. I just quit playing until campaign resets for me on same day. Since I play EU. Just got tired of others say how wrong it was for me. But I live in United States. Tis still my night, your morning for others. Aye, still I'm considered team Orange. Probably still for a very long time. But am I Team Orange, if I recently adopted EP as my faction 2 days ago, after campaign reset.

Due to still thinking about EP on AD, so very Strong;Eventhough AD has treated me very great and awesome and greatful I am. Yet a
    Witches
    term, It's a calling so very Strong to go back EP. I just have to go back EP, eventhough I know AD longer as an Insider. Yet I know EP longer by destroying EP in 2015. But something about EP I love, even if I an insider for them later on. But AD I fought along side the Longest. So now I went back EP, I since adopted EP as my faction. Just tired of going back EP/AD.

Henceforth I adopted a new motto, specially made for EP. "Serjustin Is Back For The Pact (all one word)" Since I have adopted EP as a whole and my adoptive Faction, no offense. Am I really considered Team Orange, especially the stuff I never did Way above. That was Mentioned? In conclusion that's for debate, if I'm Team Orange or not. I'll just leave this here below and thus ends my Speech of undying awesome of a Bard.

PS_Messages_20180210_065026.jpg
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.