Which ESO Element (Map, Character, House) would you want 3D printed?

Crispen_Longbow
Crispen_Longbow
✭✭✭✭✭
For all the flaws that ESO has, the one thing I really like is the maps. Whiteclouds, a 3D printing company, is printing gaming maps in 3D.

Here is what they have recently done for DOTA 2.
D1nmQY8.png

Video Clip

Their Dota Map with more pics and Info
https://whiteclouds.com/dota2-map-model/

I would love to see a 3D version of Alessia bridge, full of corpses, that I could print out. Similiar to their walking dead Scene.
10369082_248953001976098_2003300065304701679_o.jpg?oh=e54a37a31881756a67e7c6e402382716&oe=5B229296

What Hew's Bane map could look like...
ZPJINlI.png

I would also love to print out "Crispen" as a character, especially in the middle of a Soul Tether attack.
vbQHSMa.png

I think housing could look awesome, with how much detail they can now print.
11270260_376692499202147_4823108308219088175_o.jpg?oh=0e93ce853768db62d694a557e5a90cb1&oe=5B251BF2
10626334_332615460276518_3060991684554939877_o.jpg?oh=6b47e94bb1ac74cb595ffc78b9f22a75&oe=5B16B61B
interior-models-transparent-exterior-large.jpg

I would love just to spend time painting one myself. To have a blank model to work with like this...
architectural-models-g09-concept-topo-model.jpg

If you could 3D print anything from ESO what would you print out?
Edited by Crispen_Longbow on February 7, 2018 8:57PM
Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)

Which ESO Element (Map, Character, House) would you want 3D printed? 109 votes

I would 3D print my character
64%
Soleyavailjohn_ESONewBlacksmurfSigtricOsteosSuldynePlagueSDssewallb14_ESOZOS_CoriJAzuryaBleakravenKharnisKetarmishLoralai_907HatchetHaropinkempyrealHurbsterdsalterHidesFromSunJamieAubrey 70 votes
I would 3D print my house
2%
Iruil_ESOTibplayerkiller247 3 votes
I would 3D print my favorite Map
9%
FaulgorFoxhuntEmptysev3nEasily_LostMilwaukeeScottBeardimusAzgaranJierdanitssorgatemSpeggethus 10 votes
I would 3D print my favorite Boss
3%
WatchYourSixxLadyNalcaryaFischblutSmmokkee 4 votes
I would 3D print a Dungeon/Trial
1%
wayfarerxSchokolade 2 votes
I would 3D print my favorite Scene
0%
gepe87 1 vote
I would 3D Print Imperial City
2%
YulsMorgul667Scrimblobimblito 3 votes
I would 3D Print Cyrodiil
7%
DyrideCrispen_LongbowRadinynboggoihazzitPrayingSeraphBhaal5wozborne 8 votes
Other
7%
NestorHvzedaDieAlteHexeMinnoFloppyTouchMCBIZZLE300KeiruNicromFacefister 8 votes
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd put a 3D print of all my toons on my desk. :)
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Character prints look sweet.
    12342622_428481157356614_1056054178485226054_n.jpg?oh=5d17cb0c1ffdedded9d98f96d28ea0af&oe=5B0D8D6D

11029533_349917071879690_3175044755584457054_o.png?oh=d502b41289fc51a7ee1dbecf00e2461a&oe=5B15D665

vbQHSMa.png

Edited by Crispen_Longbow on February 7, 2018 9:05PM
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    All of the above!

As an architecture major, Id love all the maps to be 3d printed. Imagine a zerg fight at chal that gets 3d printed?!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah just my character, it's like saying here this is another life I lived.
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    We've got about 8 3D printers here. I've got stuff from several MMOs, so I ought to get to thinking what I want for ESO. I think landscape. There are some stunning bits in this game.

Oh, and a mudcrab to remind me of being obliterated by one when the game released.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    3D print all of it

Though I am not sure where I would store the zone maps
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A life size, functional khajiit girl =p
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    All of the above!

As an architecture major, Id love all the maps to be 3d printed. Imagine a zerg fight at chal that gets 3d printed?!

I think a guild shot after wiping a group inside would be nice to add lol.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to print my chars, all of them, then Mournoth keep, our home! would love to see that happen!
  • CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ay, 3d print me a sload.
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    All of the above!

The print would probably lag out and crash. :p
    Edited by Mic1007 on February 8, 2018 6:00PM
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    What a great question and idea, thanks for sharing! These are all such good options it's a bit hard to narrow down, but there's something about the idea of holding a 3D representation of an in-game character that seems pretty magical.
    Staff Post
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Razum-Dar doing the Buddy Christ pose.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would 3D print my favorite Boss
    Velidreth
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Houses have so much variety; it would be awesome if some of the amazing layouts people have made could be printed. But then there is the question ... where the heck do you PUT it? I could strip half the clutter out of my house and still not have room for architectural models. A character model will take the least space of any of the options.

Besides for me, I identify most with my Redguard DK. I love her current look, just waiting on weapon dyes to strip the red from her sword blades to perfect it. I'd have to put her through a lot of emotes to pick the freeze frame that most suits her, assuming the printing can be done from such things and doesn't need an in-game static set of data.

I don't normally collect game-related figures (that pack rat hoarding clutter of mine means I have to reduce, not increase, my knick knacks) but I'd make an exception for a good quality mini-statue of my main.
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd definitely print my characters.
    It's something I've been wanting for a while.
  • Dragath
    Dragath
    ✭✭✭✭
    many, many years ago, when wow was still decent, i bought a statue of my character from a company doing that sort of stuff. can't remember the name.
    would do that again for my eso character(s) for sure.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My characters
    or
    a lifesize Naryu

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »
    I'd put a 3D print of all my toons on my desk. :)

This, Would love to have my Sorc with her pets, my Warden with his Netch and Wings, would look amazing
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    A life size, functional khajiit girl =p

Every gold piece spent on the war on cyro is a gold piece not spent on magically engineering khajiit girls for domestic partnership.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've got about 8 3D printers here. I've got stuff from several MMOs, so I ought to get to thinking what I want for ESO. I think landscape. There are some stunning bits in this game.

Oh, and a mudcrab to remind me of being obliterated by one when the game released.

Murcab makes smile and jelly. It's too bad new players will know the pleasure of death by crab
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Printing my characters would be something I'd gladly spend crowns on. Something I've wanted for a long time.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 3:04AM
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens when your 3d printer cops a never ending loadscreen?
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All seriousness a 3d printed map (eg cyrodiil) then covered over a with a glass top so it could be a coffee table? Id have that in the lounge room
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    The DPS meter.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Before we start 3D printing pieces of the game maybe make the vanilla game look good in comparison to the DLC and dungeons
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are all pretty good choices ... gotta admit.

In Cyrodiil, I'd probably want a 3-D of one of the scroll temples (Alma Ruma pictured).

ON-place-Scroll_Temple_of_Alma_Ruma.jpg

(from the UESP ...)
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on February 9, 2018 4:18AM
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would print out Snugglorr the Magnificent, completely canon daedric prince of the RNG.

I would post a picture of his shrine here, but it is....not for forum eyes.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Life size model of the AD queen for reasons...